2019-2020 Admission Prices

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
cds

2019-2020 Admission Prices

Post by cds »

I might be making myself look a little dim here, but have I missed this? I don’t recall seeing an announcement in prices for 19/20 anywhere, either match day or season tickets. The website still lists 18/19 prices, but am I to assume they will be different this term?
pitmenweb.co.uk - Independent HTFC
PitmanKeith

Re: 2019-2020 Admission Prices

Post by PitmanKeith »

cds wrote: Fri Aug 02 2019 2:04 pm I might be making myself look a little dim here, but have I missed this? I don’t recall seeing an announcement in prices for 19/20 anywhere, either match day or season tickets. The website still lists 18/19 prices, but am I to assume they will be different this term?
Must have missed out massively on season ticket sales.

Not good enough Guys especially when most clubs in our league were offering early bird deals around the start of June.
Or have the prices gone up that much you don't want it known till we turn up.
Just riding along on the crest of a wave in HMS Pitmen
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

A point to raise at the "meet the management team" meeting. But yes, all rather late, the horse has bolted...
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
The Beerhunter

Post by The Beerhunter »

It's the same every season.
To be honest you don't make much of a saving buying a season ticket anyway especially last season when we lost the Ferriby game.
I've had one for the last few years but haven't yet received a renewal letter from the club for this season (is it this season now or is it still last season).
I'll still be going to matches though :)
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.
Del

Post by Del »

I have asked but had no reply.
I would assume the 'Early Bird' idea has now passed - so maybe prices will be the same as last season?
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
cds

Post by cds »

I just don't get how the club doesn't see the 'bigger picture' sometimes... It's almost like the club is bi-polar when it comes to it's priorities with the fanbase. Examples just from this pre-season include:

• Two bar staff on in Strikers Bar against Wolves with a crowd of 1,100 plus > three bar staff on against Bangor with a crowd of 182
• Club shop not open against Wolves > Club shop open against Darlaston
• Macron kit deal announced early doors to great fanfare > no ticket prices announced so you know how much it will be to wear your nice new shiny replica kit at KP

I am pleased that there are moves afoot to redress the balance when it comes to revenue and appreciate there’s much to do – much has been done also, which I applaud the management group for - but not announcing any season tickets/admission prices a week before the start of the season feels like a ridiculous own goal, particularly when you have Gaz on this very forum trying to drum up support for the lads and get people to come down and watch, yet no-one yet knows how much they’ll be paying for the privilege at this moment. HTFC has a very strange business model at times.
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

cds wrote: Fri Aug 02 2019 7:30 pm I just don't get how the club doesn't see the 'bigger picture' sometimes... It's almost like the club is bi-polar when it comes to it's priorities with the fanbase. Examples just from this pre-season include:

• Two bar staff on in Strikers Bar against Wolves with a crowd of 1,100 plus > three bar staff on against Bangor with a crowd of 182
• Club shop not open against Wolves > Club shop open against Darlaston
• Macron kit deal announced early doors to great fanfare > no ticket prices announced so you know how much it will be to wear your nice new shiny replica kit at KP

I am pleased that there are moves afoot to redress the balance when it comes to revenue and appreciate there’s much to do – much has been done also, which I applaud the management group for - but not announcing any season tickets/admission prices a week before the start of the season feels like a ridiculous own goal, particularly when you have Gaz on this very forum trying to drum up support for the lads and get people to come down and watch, yet no-one yet knows how much they’ll be paying for the privilege at this moment. HTFC has a very strange business model at times.
I'll take a guess

£13 seat
£12 terrace
Concessions half of above plus £2
£3 parking
£3 programme
Just riding along on the crest of a wave in HMS Pitmen
cds

Post by cds »

Last one from me - had a shifty through the other club's sites just and, perhaps unsurprisingly, every club has announced their ticket prices for the new season (this might be useful to put in the SPLC thread as well):

Some standout offers at other clubs if you take a bit of time to see what incentives are out there: Rushall's £49 'magnificent seven' ticket, Redditch offering a free home shirt with every adult season ticket and the likes of Hitchin and Royston offering discounted tickets if you book online in advance through a Pitchero link-up. There are a lot of clubs out there getting very creative with their offer, once again leaving us trailing at the back.
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

This is what can be done...

(Maybe it's the signing of Ty Barnett...?)
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

first time visitor page on the official site is out of date
the phoenix will rise again
Del

Post by Del »

sheriff wrote: Sat Aug 03 2019 8:44 amfirst time visitor page on the official site is out of date
It is - but until we get any updated info ......!! :doh:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Garlstain

Post by Garlstain »

Tbh instead of griping on here why don't somebody ring cath up at club and ask if there's any discounted season tickets as u can imagine myself terry mac have been unwell whitch I guess as put stain on cath but give them a ring if enough of u want um I'm sure there's gotta be something the club could do surely
bigbryg1

Post by bigbryg1 »

I am sure cath does a great job but its not down to her with the pricing shurley that made by people at the top one week go and we still don't know how much it will be very unprofessional these things are very important to the supporter and with season tickets that money in the bank wer is the consortium people thought they were businessmen :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
cds

Post by cds »

Sorry, I said that was it from me, but .... :shock:

• Why would there be an expectation for the supporters to do the spadework in finding this out? If you wanted to go to the cinema next weekend or a restaurant, you would expect to know the price of admission/goods in advance through all of the relevant channels. It isn’t down to the supporters – or customers if you will – to go hunting for this information out for themselves. It should already be in the public domain. Last season, the admission prices were announced on June 14th as a comparison
• Is pricing policy not something within the remit of the management group? Why would a release of this information be an issue for the first-team manager and matchday secretary?
• We have always been told – or advised – that nothing is official until it’s officially released by the club. That’s how a step three club operates – releasing an official statement in the correct channels to dispel rumour-mongering and the tired ’man in a pub’ nonsense. That pushes the onus onto the club to practice what they preach – release a statement and quash any issues. They don’t do themselves any favours at all by not being proactive in nipping things in the bud and It's making them look like they've got something to hide.
Del

Post by Del »

It is strange to say the least .. as the income made from pre-season sales of Season Tickets usually is a welcome stream of cash during the closed season when money is being paid out left, right and centre and incoming sources are very limited.
Doubtless all will be revealed before the first game of the season ...

BUT ...

I can reveal to all that the Lowestoft Town programme for next Saturday is well underway! :clap: :clap:

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
TerryMc

Post by TerryMc »

cds wrote: Sat Aug 03 2019 3:44 pm Sorry, I said that was it from me, but .... :shock:

• Why would there be an expectation for the supporters to do the spadework in finding this out? If you wanted to go to the cinema next weekend or a restaurant, you would expect to know the price of admission/goods in advance through all of the relevant channels. It isn’t down to the supporters – or customers if you will – to go hunting for this information out for themselves. It should already be in the public domain. Last season, the admission prices were announced on June 14th as a comparison
• Is pricing policy not something within the remit of the management group? Why would a release of this information be an issue for the first-team manager and matchday secretary?
• We have always been told – or advised – that nothing is official until it’s officially released by the club. That’s how a step three club operates – releasing an official statement in the correct channels to dispel rumour-mongering and the tired ’man in a pub’ nonsense. That pushes the onus onto the club to practice what they preach – release a statement and quash any issues. They don’t do themselves any favours at all by not being proactive in nipping things in the bud and It's making them look like they've got something to hide.
Only just seen this as I have been too busy to read the forum but all prices are the same as last season with the exception of car parking which will be £2.00.
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

Del wrote: Sat Aug 03 2019 9:57 am
sheriff wrote: Sat Aug 03 2019 8:44 amfirst time visitor page on the official site is out of date
It is - but until we get any updated info ......!! :doh:
so touchy ;)
Jude71

Post by Jude71 »

On a plus note the car park gets a full make over as from tomorrow and should be finished for the opening game vs lowerstoft .
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

Jude71 wrote: Sun Aug 04 2019 2:10 pm On a plus note the car park gets a full make over as from tomorrow and should be finished for the opening game vs lowerstoft .
nice one
Del

Post by Del »

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Interesting to see what one fan has paid for next Monday night's minor skirmish in Wolverhampton...