Hednesford v Bedworth highlights

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

Hednesford v Bedworth highlights

Post by Jon »

Highlights will be available here from about 22.45pm Sunday. Sorry for the delay but its been a manic weekend down on the farm.

just the basic highlights due to time.......not being enough of it ! normal service will resume for the next game...hopefully.
Del

Re: Hednesford v Bedworth highlights

Post by Del »

Thanks as always Jon :clap:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Thanks Jon, we appreciate your making the effort with so many pressures on your time.

More Bedworth fans there than I realised, judging by the soundtrack there may have been as many as six...

And Elliott taking "passing the ball into the net" to a whole new level, nutmegging a defender and possibly the keeper in the process...

:twisted:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

..... and Ben's back-post header was text book stuff .. straight off the training ground!

Perfect goal, so many could be scored from that position if a player just has a bit of vision to be there! A simple goal, but sweetly executed.

Well done Ben :clap:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Del wrote:..... and Ben's back-post header was text book stuff .. straight off the training ground!

Perfect goal, so many could be scored from that position if a player just has a bit of vision to be there! A simple goal, but sweetly executed.

Well done Ben :clap:
I'm just bl00dy annoyed because, after about 30 minutes, I was going both to say to my bro and text you "Bails will score today" - honest!!

:roll: :doh:
Del

Post by Del »

Glyn wrote:I'm just bl00dy annoyed because, after about 30 minutes, I was going both to say to my bro and text you "Bails will score today" - honest!!
:roll: :doh:

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

:x :mrgreen: :clap: