Eastwood v Hednesford town highlights

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

Eastwood v Hednesford town highlights

Post by Jon »

Highlights of Eastwood v Hednesford now available here

Just want to say well done to the excellent support the Hednesford fans gave last night, lets keep it up !
Glyn

Re: Eastwood v Hednesford town highlights

Post by Glyn »

Brilliant, thanks Jon - these pillars are a ****** nuisance aren't they!

Now that's what I call passing the ball into the net :-D

No pen, there has to be intent to handle the ball in the box. We'll save those four penalties we're owed for when it really matters...

:twisted:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Tremendous finish from Ozzy - great skill with the ball arriving awkwardly at his feet. What I found slightly more remarkable was the Rey was able to play having seemingly done his hamstring only three days prior. Hats off to the lad for his powers of recovery.

A shame that there was such a small (crows) in attendance. I'm sure we all remember our home game against Eastwood a few seasons back when they lifted the title. They bought half the town with them for the game - glory hunters!
:scratchhead:
Del

Post by Del »

As always - thanks Jon.
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Perton Pitman wrote:Tremendous finish from Ozzy - great skill with the ball arriving awkwardly at his feet. What I found slightly more remarkable was the Rey was able to play having seemingly done his hamstring only three days prior. Hats off to the lad for his powers of recovery.

A shame that there was such a small (crows) in attendance. I'm sure we all remember our home game against Eastwood a few seasons back when they lifted the title. They bought half the town with them for the game - glory hunters!
Indeed, was talking to Scott about that on Wednesday evening - 800+ at that game, of whom we reckoned at least 200 were diehard lifelong Eastwood fans (ie more than the attendance on Tuesday night which included 60/70 away fans)

With four strikers fighting for two places I reckon they'll all be doing their damnedest to be fit for every game, whether they are or not...
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34