Jon

Hednesford Town v Frickley Athletic Highlights

Post by Jon »

See the the highlights here

Del

Re: Hednesford Town v Frickley Athletic Highlights

Post by Del »

Thanks as always Jon
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Thaks for the highlights. Can't believe we created so much and the quality of the front play was reminiscent of Ty in his pomp.
Not sure it was a penalty however.

Finally, if I did own a HTFC replica top, I'd be washing it on a delicate cycle - Campion's shirt ripped like tissue paper!
:scratchhead:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Yes, thanks as always Jon

I was right (albeit 40 yards) behind Macca as he burst into the box and can promise you it was a penalty, there was contact.... that said, we spent much of last season bemoaning our players in general and our strikers in particular for not being streetwise enough to go down either inside or outside the box when leaned on or tripped.... the core of experience we now have in midfield and up front will hopefully see us win more of those decisions - remember, we're still owed FIVE penalties from last season when an assortment of refs gave them to cheating diving opponents....

And yes Jon, I spotted the deliberate spolling errer in the team line-up (and the first HTFC scorer) - thanks for keeping me on my toes

:twisted: :clap:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34