play off final

For 2019/2020 travel to away games please see the pages above entitled "Grayshells 'New' Travel Club"
mattyjp90

play off final

Post by mattyjp90 »

If we win play off semi final this saturday and we got to play away in the final will there be a coach to take supporters and will i be able to come with but im not a member and i havent been to any away matches because of work issues
Soup Dragon

Re: play off final

Post by Soup Dragon »

Back of the queue I would imagine.
It took me years to understand "here's" from "hears", so their you go!
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Extract here from the minutes of last Thursday's SA meeting, which haven't yet been finalised but should be emailed out to members within the next 24 hours

One bus (only) will run to an away play-off semi-final assuming we are in one, with priority given to Gold Members and then to previous coach users. Only if spaces are then available would places then be offered to others, with HTFCSA members given priority.

Scott raised the possibility of HTFCSA running a second coach if there is demand, to which there was no objection

I would imagine the same arrangements would apply to an away play-off final; though where the coach would park at Chorley is another matter..

:roll: :doh:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Mark

Post by Mark »

Matt - I would contact Ken on the details on the "travel club" page to ensure you are one of the first in the waiting list.
Real Ale Fan On Tour

Post by Real Ale Fan On Tour »

Coach now fully booked, Travel Club only running one coach due to organisational difficulties associated with running any additional coach(s).
Scott

Post by Scott »

With the Travel Club coach being fully booked and demand still high for the away Play-Off game at Bradford Park Avenue on this coming Saturday, the football club have last night came to the decision to run a mini-bus to the game in order to make sure all those that want to go to Bradford can. Seats will cost £15 and will be sold on a first come, first served basis and payment must be received on by the end of today. If you wish to book your place on the mini-bus then please contact the Commercial Office on: 01543 422870 by 4pm today for more details. Please note that the mini-bus will not run if there are not sufficient numbers booked on in time.
Real Ale Fan On Tour

Post by Real Ale Fan On Tour »

Game on so grab those remaining seats!!