Games Attended 23/4

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Perton Pitman

Games Attended 23/4

Post by Perton Pitman »

I managed to get to every home league game (don't think I've ever achieved that before as something inevitably crops up), 7 away league games, our single FA Cup fixture, our single FA Trophy game, the BSC game against Romulus and the WSC game at Tividale. 30 in total
:scratchhead:
pitmanpipe

Re: Games Attended 23/4

Post by pitmanpipe »

I missed the first 2 home games and 4 away games.

Didn’t missed a league or cup since Stalybridge Away
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

I've also been to league fixtures at Darlaston, Wolverhampton Casuals, Shifnal and Sporting Khalsa. I'm not done yet as I'm going to watch both semi-finals of the JW Hunt Cup - Lichfield v Casuals this Thursday then Stone v Wolverhampton SC the following Wednesday
:scratchhead:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Perton Pitman wrote: Sun Apr 28 2024 11:02 am I've also been to league fixtures at Darlaston, Wolverhampton Casuals, Shifnal and Sporting Khalsa. I'm not done yet as I'm going to watch both semi-finals of the JW Hunt Cup - Lichfield v Casuals this Thursday then Stone v Wolverhampton SC the following Wednesday
Forgive slight aside from the forum topic - tough for Lichfield as they have their play-off final on Saturday.

I suppose they can just treat it as a training session. And hope to avoid penalties - I went to both JWH Cup SFs last year and they went on quite late!
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

I have been to 35 of the 38 league games, missing the away games at Stalybridge Celtic, City of Liverpool and 1874 Northwich. I have also been to 5 of the 9 cup matches.

I go to a lot of football matches because my daughter likes to watch Wolves Women and Aston Villa Women so I take her to their home games when I can, and I also have a data analysis job in football too which gets me to even more games. I’ll be doing this job at Wolves under 21s tomorrow night, and EFL Championship games at Coventry City on Tuesday and Birmingham City next Saturday as an example of other games I get to.

The game against Bootle was the 120th competitive football match I’ve been to this season overall, not including friendlies and there’s still a few more left. I’ll do a final count after I’ve been to the JW Hunt Cup final, which is normally my last game of the season and this season will be played on Tuesday 21st May at Molineux.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
njp

Post by njp »

I went to all of the league games home and away bar 3. But couldn’t make most of the cup games due to work. Awful football but I’ve loved every new away day out! I won’t be going to as many in the midland league as I refuse to drive in Birmingham so that’s 3 or 4 off the cards
:lol: