What do we need close season?

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Del

What do we need close season?

Post by Del »

New Owners = New Broom(s) sweeps clean - Google says .. A fresh leader or administration gets rid of the old and brings in new ideas and personnel.
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Perton Pitman

Re: What do we need close season?

Post by Perton Pitman »

It's a mess. Not sure whether we will get a reprieve as Loughboro has taken the decision to drop down a level which may help us.

Either way we need a new manager, coaching staff and a massive overhaul of the team that is either capable of winning the Midland League or challenging for the play-offs at step 4.

We will have to sit tight for a few weeks as we need to know where we are before deciding what players to recruit.

One thing I would do is to find someone who knows what they are doing to guide the Gwillts on the playing side. We gambled with Moore and signing a load of ex-pros who weren't fit enough to play. Sorry, but the DoF has played his part in this debacle.
:scratchhead:
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

big Marv will sort it
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

some beer , sun and Euro's
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

It is increasing to note that Stafford have just announced their season ticket price at £233, which is a £40 reduction on the cost of paying £13 x 21 matches.

A season ticket at Redditch United is £123, a full £110 cheaper than Stafford and they play two levels above too.

I wonder what ours will be. I know Perton has mentioned pricing a few times already…

I’m not sure if this was the best thread to put it on, so if the mods think it could have been better placed then please move it.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)