HTFC announce new Head of Media

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Glyn

HTFC announce new Head of Media

Post by Glyn »

https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2024/0 ... d-of-media

The right man for the job! Congrats Dan.
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Ross

Re: HTFC announce new Head of Media

Post by Ross »

First job turn the Facebook comments back on
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Congratulations Dan - best man for the job!
:scratchhead:
Arrows87

Post by Arrows87 »

Well done dan :clap:
⚫️⚪️⚽️UTP
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Hasn't been explained fully what Dan's job entails. Is it just the filming aspect, if so nothing has changed except a title, or is Dan now in charge of Social Media as well. As I don't expect the club to reply on here maybe Dan himself can give us some insight into what his job is.

Irrespective of all that congratulations Dan, top man, all the very best.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
TMVP

Post by TMVP »

Hi everyone thanks for the kind words so far. Regarding this new role I’ll just clarify a few things

1. Head of media - I’m in charge/oversee of all things media at the club. Dave is still press officer and will continue to be so. Dave is good buddy someone I respect and is an important part of the media team. Plus I’ll make sure that every fan is kept updated with all the latest news
2. I’m still filming videos and will continue to do so
3. Regarding social media, I have taken charge of it in terms of just making sure it’s kept busy and also to add new things going forward. The training pictures was my idea and we will add few new things going forward. I will make sure that social media is consistent going forward
5. I will at some point I guess work with our new operations manager helping out with commercial side creating Graphics and videos.

I’m honoured to take on this role for you guys. I’m honest that I’ll make a few nistakes along the way, but it will get better in time.
Del

Post by Del »

Great news Dan .

What about match day commentary?? Any news on that being reinstated next season or is PitmenRadio a thing of the past?

https://pitmen-radio.mixlr.com/
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

TMVP wrote: Wed Apr 24 2024 4:45 pm Hi everyone thanks for the kind words so far. Regarding this new role I’ll just clarify a few things

1. Head of media - I’m in charge/oversee of all things media at the club. Dave is still press officer and will continue to be so. Dave is good buddy someone I respect and is an important part of the media team. Plus I’ll make sure that every fan is kept updated with all the latest news
2. I’m still filming videos and will continue to do so
3. Regarding social media, I have taken charge of it in terms of just making sure it’s kept busy and also to add new things going forward. The training pictures was my idea and we will add few new things going forward. I will make sure that social media is consistent going forward
5. I will at some point I guess work with our new operations manager helping out with commercial side creating Graphics and videos.

I’m honoured to take on this role for you guys. I’m honest that I’ll make a few nistakes along the way, but it will get better in time.
Thanks Dan appreciated, can I also say that this forum, although independent, encourages the club and its managers to use it, as you yourself have always done and we will always be available to this end.
After all we both have the same aims for the club and both working together towards them should be, but hasn't always been, a no brainer.

Again all the very best.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

TMVP wrote: Wed Apr 24 2024 4:45 pm

I see what you did there 😆
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Excellent news Dan :-)
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)