Prices reduced

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Glyn

Prices reduced

Post by Glyn »

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Perton Pitman

Re: Prices reduced

Post by Perton Pitman »

Well done once again to the owners. This season has been pretty painful and we've turned in some poor performances at times. Fans have continued to come to games in relatively huge numbers given how bad we've been and it is good to see that our loyalty is being rewarded.

With an eye on next season I'm hoping that something be done in relation to season ticket prices as the 'discount' for buying one has always made the decision to purchase a marginal one.

I'm also happy to charge £12 for the Nantwich game next season as a one off!

Well done to the owners - we can't ask any more of them.
:scratchhead:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Perton Pitman wrote: Wed Apr 10 2024 1:25 pm Well done once again to the owners. This season has been pretty painful and we've turned in some poor performances at times. Fans have continued to come to games in relatively huge numbers given how bad we've been and it is good to see that our loyalty is being rewarded.

With an eye on next season I'm hoping that something be done in relation to season ticket prices as the 'discount' for buying one has always made the decision to purchase a marginal one

I'm also happy to charge £12 for the Nantwich game next season as a one off!

Well done to the owners - we can't ask any more of them.
:clap: :clap:
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

With regards to Nantwich (and I may be wrong here) but it was possibly just poor communication from them. I think if we’d have got tickets online it would have been £11 but there was no communication about the additional £1 at the gate. I certainly don’t think they hiked the price just for that one game because the £12 sign at the gate was clearly not a temporary one.
And of course, I am not complaining about cheaper prices for these two games (as I have been to 32 of the 35 league games) but the “league minimum” comment is interesting given that Avro only charged £1 for the recent visit from Chasetown.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Whatever the situation was at Nantwich, I'm not impressed by clubs that have two tier pricing for tickets and even less so for those that won't let you pay on the door at all. It seems to be acceptable for organisations to follow the lead of supermarkets with their loyalty card scams.
If non-league fans can be bothered to get off their backsides and travel distances to watch their teams play away fixtures then they should be treated with a modicum of respect.
So much for the 'non-league family'
:scratchhead: