WTF is going on re COMMUNICATION?

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Del

WTF is going on re COMMUNICATION?

Post by Del »

Only just noticed that fans can no longer ask questions on X (twitter) ... so now there is no official communication between fans and Club as Facebook has also blocked any comments!!

What on earth is this all about? I was going to ask if there would be any match commentary today (Easter Monday) although I was 99% sure there wouldn't be, but all communication channels have been cut now!

Is this the new owners plan A to ward off fan support? A sorry state of affairs and communicatiuons between Club and fanbase is now worse than when Mr Price ran the show.
At least then we had a volunteer group who kept the official website and forum totally up-to-date - for example, can you find the latest squad list anywhere on the official website .. you'll be lucky!!

Come on Mr & Mrs Gwilt ... one thing you need to learn fast is that good communications work both ways!! :think:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Re: WTF is going on re COMMUNICATION?

Post by Glyn »

Is text speak allowed? 😆
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Pitmenftw

Post by Pitmenftw »

i think they put on the official statement a few weeks ago commenting was stopped as it was to stop “any distractions”

imo its a perfect way to silence the fans and stop them voicing their opinions something which has been attempted many times over the years.

the noises coming out of the club appear to be the right ones but to silence the fans on a public forum is just another kick in the teeth to the fans. if they dont like people commenting on their facebook posts and voicing their opinions then it shouldnt be an official page for the club it should be fan run.
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Here is the link to the fans' Facebook group..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3145196 ... ?ref=share

Or of course you can comment on this forum.
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Dobba
Site Admin

Post by Dobba »

Del wrote: Mon Apr 01 2024 11:19 am At least then we had a volunteer group who kept the official website and forum totally up-to-date - for example, can you find the latest squad list anywhere on the official website .. you'll be lucky!!
Schoolboy error on my part, unfortunately. I put it on private whilst I was editing it when we signed four players in a day and completely forgot to make it public again when I was finished. :doh:

Should be reinstated now.