POINTS PER GAME

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
PitmanKeith

Re: POINTS PER GAME

Post by PitmanKeith »

And here was me thinking it was Grantham we had yo worry about🤣🤣
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

For all things Brighouse and Winterton check out the link below as the evening progresses.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/nort ... t-division
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Not going well
Screenshot_20240416_212317_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Bit of a disaster tonight for us. The only way out of this is to win a game now . We've been relying on the ineptitude of others all season and that can't continue now
:scratchhead:
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

After tonight:

Brighouse 33 pts GD -31
Stockton A
Carlton H

Ossett 32 pts GD-33
Bridlington A
Hebburn A
Cleethorpes H

Grantham 31 pts GD -26
Liversedge A
Sheffield A
Winterton A

Winterton 29pts GD -40
Dunston A
GranthamH
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Could have gone better

Screenshot_20240416_214602_Chrome.jpg
We need to pick some points up in our last two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

This Saturday:

Dunston (3rd) v Winterton
Stockton (1st) v Brighouse
Bridlington (16th) v Ossett
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Dunston 1 Winterton 2
Stockton 3 Brighouse 0
Bridlington 1 Ossett 2

Looking at it now if we lose next week we will definitely slip out of 2nd place in the PPG league as Winterton meet Grantham on the last day. If we draw then we have to hope Brighouse lose their game and Winterton fail to beat Grantham (assuming Grantham fail to beat either Liversedge or Sheffield.

I reckon we've had it as we have plenty of injuries and I can't see how we will contain Bootle - they need to win themselves. The signings we made when we threw money around are partly to blame as we've gambled on signing players who weren't fit to play and some have consequently got injured. Add to the fact that the manager bought in blokes who couldn't get in Newcastle's team and fell out with a couple of players.
Steve_W

Post by Steve_W »

Perton Pitman wrote: Sat Apr 20 2024 5:09 pm Looking at it now if we lose next week we will definitely slip out of 2nd place in the PPG league as Winterton meet Grantham on the last day
I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings but with Grantham not playing and Hednesford losing then they have already overtaken Hednesford in the PPG League which has resulted in some alterations to the projections

Step 4

Grantham's projected PPG reprieve and Hednesford Town's projected relegation means Grantham are now projected to transfer to the NPL Midlands and Lichfield City to be promoted into the NPL West.

Step 5

Hednesford's projected relegation into the Midland League instead of Grantham's into the UCL North, means a projected transfer of Atherstone Town from the Midland League to the UCL South, and a non transfer of Wisbech Town from UCL North to UCL South.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1737747672
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Latest table
Screenshot_20240422_110856_Chrome.jpg
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Tonight

Liversedge v Grantham

Wednesday

Sheffield v Grantham

Half time Liversedge 1 Grantham 0
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Steve_W wrote: Sun Apr 21 2024 8:16 pm
Perton Pitman wrote: Sat Apr 20 2024 5:09 pm Looking at it now if we lose next week we will definitely slip out of 2nd place in the PPG league as Winterton meet Grantham on the last day
I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings but with Grantham not playing and Hednesford losing then they have already overtaken Hednesford in the PPG League which has resulted in some alterations to the projections

Step 4

Grantham's projected PPG reprieve and Hednesford Town's projected relegation means Grantham are now projected to transfer to the NPL Midlands and Lichfield City to be promoted into the NPL West.

Step 5

Hednesford's projected relegation into the Midland League instead of Grantham's into the UCL North, means a projected transfer of Atherstone Town from the Midland League to the UCL South, and a non transfer of Wisbech Town from UCL North to UCL South.

Correct - the point I was making that if we lose on Saturday then we will finish outside the top 2 irrespective of where we are currently. the Winterton v Grantham game will stuff us up in all probability unless we win our game.
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Step 4

Step 5

Bloody hell Allscott Heath - never heard of them!
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Perton Pitman wrote: Mon Apr 22 2024 7:20 pm

Step 4

Step 5

Bloody hell Allscott Heath - never heard of them!
The biggest and best club in Telford, so I believe…
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

tonight's result

Liversedge 1 Grantham 2

On Saturday we need Brighouse to lose, Winterton to not beat Grantham and for us to pick up a draw in order to stay up. Simples!
Caroljohnson

Post by Caroljohnson »

Aten't you forgetting Grantham also have a game on Wrdnesday night PP?
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Perton Pitman wrote: Mon Apr 22 2024 9:45 pm tonight's result

Liversedge 1 Grantham 2

On Saturday we need Brighouse to lose, Winterton to not beat Grantham and for us to pick up a draw in order to stay up. Simples!
And I bet Paul Moore will rejoice in his post-match interview for doing the job he was brought in for :-)
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Caroljohnson wrote: Mon Apr 22 2024 10:06 pm Aten't you forgetting Grantham also have a game on Wrdnesday night PP?
That's largely irrelevant. I'm a Grantham fan now. They've won 4 of their last 5 and are on a hot streak. Hopefully they will do us a favour on Saturday.
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Lee K wrote: Mon Apr 22 2024 10:33 pm
Perton Pitman wrote: Mon Apr 22 2024 9:45 pm tonight's result

Liversedge 1 Grantham 2

And I bet Paul Moore will rejoice in his post-match interview for doing the job he was brought in for :-)
They say history is written by the victor!
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Paul Moore is a lucky manager. I’ve said all along he will keep us up. It’s going to happen!
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

The big stumbling block is picking up a point Bootle are aiming for a play off place i think we will get dicked
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

sheriff wrote: Tue Apr 23 2024 3:27 pm The big stumbling block is picking up a point Bootle are aiming for a play off place i think we will get dicked
Your problem sheriff is that you sit on the fence too much and don’t say what you really feel :-)
J shez

Post by J shez »

I've no idea on this stuff but does this change anything?isthmian league north division ,same as Stowmarket. Not sure how it works but would this mean another team staying at this level or just one less team relegated from that league ?
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

The New Salamis news is not new news..
See next post which was first posted on 22 March..
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Glyn wrote: Sat Mar 23 2024 9:03 am
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34