Mossley (H) .. Northern Premier League - West

Previews and then comments for the latest Pitmen match ONLY ... all other posts onto the appropriate thread. Yellow and red cards will be awarded for off topic postings!
TMVP

Re: Mossley (H) .. Northern Premier League - West

Post by TMVP »

Highlights

Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Thanks Dan - good to have you back.
:scratchhead:
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

I'd be inclined to play Verma in the number 10 role so that he can run at centre halves. He is becoming increasingly marginalised out on the wing. Kelly could play further forward as he is capable of getting good crosses in and perhaps we could play three at the back and use our new right back in a more advanced role.
Just a thought as we are creating next to nothing from open play
:scratchhead:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

IMG-20240218-WA0005.jpg
Await the club confirmation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

Lee K wrote: Sat Feb 17 2024 7:54 pm All hope of getting out of the bottom two is lost after that shambolic performance.
We don’t get enough out of midfield - we had Thorley, Ali and Martin in there and none of them do anywhere near enough. Verma has been poor the last three games as clubs have worked out all they need to do is stick two players on him and Gyasi is like a headless chicken. Delfouneso had no service as one would expect and spent part of the game coming to the halfway line just to get involved. I’m almost certain Erling Haaland wouldn’t score any goals playing in this team.
Defensively we were ok, Griffiths played well overall but stood off his man for the winner and McGrath and Mendez-Jones played well. Kelly has a good cross on him but is weak defensively although it didn’t show too much today. We have no pattern to our play, we are too slow, Thorley and Ali spend far too much time passing the ball backwards and it’s all so easy to play against us. A big disappointment for me was our first two subs were defensive ones - Endall and McQuilkin were brought on when we needed something or someone to get us a goal.
I’ve heard the new owners have loftily ambitions and have targeted a number of promotions (I don’t believe everything people tell me but that’s one thing I have been told) and if that’s the case it’s highly likely that they’ll need to appoint a new manager over the summer.
quicker than you thought mate
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
TMVP

Post by TMVP »

Inside Keys Park

Lee K

Post by Lee K »

TMVP wrote: Mon Feb 19 2024 2:02 pm Inside Keys Park

Some cracking tunes being played during the warm up :clap: :clap:
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)