and yet again it seems we're not being told the whole truth

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Ross

and yet again it seems we're not being told the whole truth

Post by Ross »

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 17.52.25.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perton Pitman

Re: and yet again it seems we're not being told the whole truth

Post by Perton Pitman »

Would be good to get some clarity from the club as to what the situation is. It does say that Graham was appointed in April 2020 and it may be the case that HTFC 1880 LTD hasn't yet been dissolved (assuming this may be the case) and this process may be underway. There is always a bit of a lag with companies house on stuff like this.
:scratchhead:
Ross

Post by Ross »

However this is different to the one ade has control of which Graham has resigned from
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

The one Ade has control of I believe is the company listing that holds the licence for the club to play football. If you look deeper there are separate companies that govern others items such as club name, stadium etc. Most of which are still owned by Steve Price.
It would be interesting to know what that one is for that still holds Graham's name.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

Like many companies that have associated names to a main holding name, it was more than likely set up as a smaller business to run off the back of the main one - or simply a way to filter funds.
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Ross

Post by Ross »

Who owns the name?

Right now there seems to be 3 active companies associated to the club

1 owned by Price assumably the ground (this is actually owned by a partner company which is the Price family business)
1 owned by Ade assumably the team and running of the club
1 owed by Graham is this the name?
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Ross, any of us are guessing whatever we assume because no one really knows or will most likely ever know
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

I have had the following communication from Ade regarding this topic, I feel it only fair to give him the right of reply.

Hi Keith

Please can you kindly post the following –

I have had brought to my attention the post titled ‘and yet again its seems we aren’t being told the whole truth’. All someone needed to do was to ask me the question regarding the HTFC 1880 LTD Company and I am happy to clarify some of these comments –

HTFC LTD holds the football licence and runs the football club ( a simple check on the website is where you can see this as it is legal that as a football club this is disclosed on there).

HTFC 1880 LTD was a second company that was set up at that time to facilitate the purchase of the stadium this later of course didn’t happen so when I took the football club on during the summer from my point of view it was pointless adding me to a company that simply existed on paper (and would have cost me money however small to add then shut down) .

Steve Price owns the stadium, it is up for sale as is the football club as ONE. The football club is available for £1 as it has been since the day I took it on.

Any other companies that are in existence on companies house don’t relate to the running of the football club or who owns the name for example (in my personal opinion nobody but the supporters of the club can claim to own the name Hednesford Town but in a legal term HTFC LTD does).

Got to say the title of this post is a little disappointing, the content I have no issue with anyone asking but perhaps ask the question as I have said from the moment I came back I have no problem answering a question off anybody in relation to anything at the football club.

Ade
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Thanks for clarifying
:scratchhead: