Vauxhall Motors (A) .. Northern Premier League - West

Previews and then comments for the latest Pitmen match ONLY ... all other posts onto the appropriate thread. Yellow and red cards will be awarded for off topic postings!
Del

Vauxhall Motors (A) .. Northern Premier League - West

Post by Del »

Match scheduled for: Saturday 14 October - kick-off time: 3:00pm
Venue: vanEupen Arena, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH66 1NJ
Link to opponents official website: https://www.vauxhallmotorsfc.co.uk/

Admission prices:
£8 Adults
£5 Concessions (Over-65s
£2 Under 16s

£2.50 Matchday programme

TRAVEL NEWS FOR VAUXHALL MOTORS FC
For the away trip to Vauxhall Motors FC, the club will make a maximum of 12 seats available, for supporters wishing to travel to the game, on the team coach.
Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis at a contributory price of £15. Please order your tickets by email to the club at sales@hednesfordtownfc.com or by personal visit to the Commercial Office any morning from 9.00am to midday.
The coach will be leaving Keys Park Stadium at 11.00am prompt on Saturday morning, 14th October for this game
Please note that we will be unable to exceed the allocation of 12 available seats.
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Re: Vauxhall Motors (A) .. Northern Premier League - West

Post by PitmanKeith »

Massive game this.
If we are turning the corner as some keep suggesting the wins MUST start here.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

PitmanKeith wrote: Thu Oct 12 2023 11:54 am Massive game this.
Are you trying to say it is a "six pointer?" :think:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Del wrote: Thu Oct 12 2023 3:55 pm
PitmanKeith wrote: Thu Oct 12 2023 11:54 am Massive game this.
Are you trying to say it is a "six pointer?" :think:
No such thing😄
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

Hopefully there will be live commentary via Pitmen Radio https://pitmen-radio.mixlr.com :shifty:

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Johnny_91

Post by Johnny_91 »

Driving up tomorrow for this. Hoping for a big 3 points.

We are playing better, fingers crossed :pray:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

as it stands we are rock bottom
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

we are down to ten men
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

It gets worse..
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

if we dont win next week its time for you to go Danny
Del

Post by Del »

VAUXHALL MOTORS 3 - 2 PITMEN

(yellowcard) Yeomans(2), Thompson
(redcard) Yeomans,

Official (crows) 180

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

awful result 10 men will be the excuse
we have won one game all season what a joke
jackiemaund

Post by jackiemaund »

Ladies and gentlemen
I’m afraid to tell you but the end is nigh
Villa have been a great club,are still a great club and always will be a great club.

Frederick Rinder
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

jackiemaund wrote: Sat Oct 14 2023 7:32 pm Ladies and gentlemen
I’m afraid to tell you but the end is nigh
Do tell us more Jackie.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

The end will only come if our owner walks away and that is unlikely to happen just yet. We have a commercial manager which is an indicator that the club is trying to move forwards.
I used to get labelled as being negative, but others are outdoing me!

We are very well supported and the club is secure in the short term at least.

On the footballing side, today was a disaster - we are pushed closer to the drop and Danny is closer to losing his job sadly.

Whilst it is easy to make excuses the hard facts are that in 14 games in all competitions we have had 5 red cards. Add to that many goals conceded after 85 minutes, which have cost us points, then it is clear that we have been masters of our own downfall.

After the game next week the fixtures get much harder - Stalybridge, Avro, Clitheroe, Bootle Prescot and Leek all in the next 6 weeks.

Relegation is now a distinct possibility - we need some wins PDQ, but if we go down then I hope people will not abandon the club. If they do then we die.
:scratchhead:
akb junior

Post by akb junior »

I went yesterday and can honestly say I don’t think we deserved anything over the 90 mins.

We started ok, but once we went ahead it was all Vauxhall for the rest of the first half and we were extremely lucky to go into the break level.

Second half we started better and got ourselves ahead again. I thought Glover was offside in the buildup, but with our current position I really didn’t care. After the sending off we were put under a lot of pressure, as you’d expect, but seemed to deal with it quite well with the introduction of Paddock. After he was forced off, the home sides pressure eventually paid off and we’ve come away with nothing again.

I’ve backed Danny and with continue to do so while he is in charge. I don’t think he’ll be a bad manager in th long run given time and a decent budget for the level he is managing at. Unfortunately that isn’t a position we currently find ourselves in.

If we are to change the manager, we surely need to have someone lined up prior to Danny leaving. It would be stupid to relieve Danny of his duties and then start to look for a replacement. I also think it would be stupid to change the manager with City Of Liverpool being our next opponents and everyone knows how big a game that is.

Again the away following from Hednesford was great yesterday. We must have took 40, which in a crowd of 180 is fantastic. I’ll be at City Of Liverpool next week and will continue to go to home games and the odd away one regardless of the managerial situation and our position/form. Once again I urge others to do the same as I believe that is the bare minimum you should do to support your team. This will also allow people to share opinions on here and social media based on what they’ve physically seen, rather than what they’ve heard/been told and what the stats show.
Pete1880

Post by Pete1880 »

Highlights ( You might need some binoculars to see the ball :-D )

johnmotson

Post by johnmotson »

And still people on here want to give him more time, when are you going to wake up
You still think the Danny is the man for the job and it is all about the players ! Said it from the first few games and been shouted down by people with the "step 5, not big budget" blah blah blah absolute and utter rubbish he has the same sort of budget as other clubs in this league apart from a certain few who will always have more.
Not experienced enough and can't get the best out of the players, can't motivate, players have no idea half the time it is so obvious.
Look at the new signings, where is the difference. When did we last win, funnily enough when we had the original group of players here.
He has lost players who were more than good enough to play at this club and obviously saw what was going on and don't want to be part of it, if you think it is for other reasons you are naive.
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

johnmotson wrote: Mon Oct 16 2023 8:46 pm And still people on here want to give him more time, when are you going to wake up
You still think the Danny is the man for the job and it is all about the players ! Said it from the first few games and been shouted down by people with the "step 5, not big budget" blah blah blah absolute and utter rubbish he has the same sort of budget as other clubs in this league apart from a certain few who will always have more.
Not experienced enough and can't get the best out of the players, can't motivate, players have no idea half the time it is so obvious.
Look at the new signings, where is the difference. When did we last win, funnily enough when we had the original group of players here.
He has lost players who were more than good enough to play at this club and obviously saw what was going on and don't want to be part of it, if you think it is for other reasons you are naive.
Precisely.

With every day that goes by we are wasting precious time.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

awful defending for their goals thats the big issue
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

johnmotson wrote: Mon Oct 16 2023 8:46 pm And still people on here want to give him more time, when are you going to wake up
it will be his last game in charge if we lose Saturday(well it should be)
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Opinions are fine, but I've no idea what the budget is so if you do please share the information. If not, then you are guessing.
:scratchhead:
jackiemaund

Post by jackiemaund »

Perton Pitman wrote: Tue Oct 17 2023 2:58 pm
Opinions are fine, but I've no idea what the budget is so if you do please share the information. If not, then you are guessing.
Does it really matter what the budget is it can’t possibly be the lowest yet we are has good has bottom of the league no excuse for that
Villa have been a great club,are still a great club and always will be a great club.

Frederick Rinder