Commercial Corner

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
PitmanKeith

Re: Commercial Corner

Post by PitmanKeith »

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for today`s home game with Avro.
TODAY`S MATCH SPONSORS
I am delighted to welcomeHIGGS LLP as our Match Sponsors for this afternoon`s vital home game against Avro.
Higgs LLP has a long-standing history and commitment to exceptional relationships, legal expertise, reliability, and experience, defining the essence of who they are. People Driven. Legal Excellence
In particular I would like to welcome and thank Joel Nixon for arranging today`s sponsorship and the company will be entertained by our new owners Craig and Amanda Gwilt.
I do hope that you will all have a wonderful afternoon with us.

AN EVENING WITH DAVE JONES & GRAHAM TURNER

The night is almost upon us and I am pleased to say that tickets have gone well and we should be hosting around one hundred and ten people.
For our first Sportsman`s Evening for many years I am pleased with the numbers and several companies have returned who used to support us in the past.
My thanks go to the following for supporting this coming Friday`s event.
E.H.Humphries, E. H Smith, Mark Littler, Securitec Systems. Heineken UK, HTFCSA, Fleetwood Building Services, Peter Brandrick, IJS Car & Commercial, Solar Systems, Lee Kempson and Shell Goring.
A great night is in prospect and there are still a few tickets remaining if anyone would still like to attend and support the club in this way.

THE MAGIC OF MOTOWN

Again our second Motown night of the year is almost upon us and I am also pleased with ticket sales.
On the night there will be around 100 in attendance and if it`s only half as good as New Year`s Eve was then everyone will be in for a great time.
Tickets are still on sale and if you would like to come and have a good night with us then please get in touch with me.

MATCH SPONSORS vs WITTON ALBION

Our last home game saw us entertain Witton Albion and three goals in the final twenty minutes made for an exciting afternoon.
We had joint Match Sponsors for the game. MARGAV ENERGY and also MARTIN REANEY and SIMON MOLINEUX.
I am delighted to confirm that they all had a great afternoon with us and they both chose Jack Kelly as their Man of the Match.

GET INVOLVED

If you would like to support the club in any Commercial way then please contact our Commercial Manager, Terry Brumpton, either on 07771 802 048 or by emailcommercial@hednesfordtownfc.com
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Welcome back to Keys Park for the final time this season as another campaign draws to a close.
It has been a desperate season for the club, staring another relegation in the face, but with the new ownership now being completed, we must all hope that brighter times are just around the corner.
I`m sure they are.

TODAY`S MATCH SPONSORS

I am delighted to welcome the Hednesford Town Football Club Supporters Association to the game today as our Match Sponsors.
It is the second time this season that they have supported the club in this way and my thanks go to Chairman, Trevor Edwards, for his help with arranging the sponsorship.
I hope that he and his guests have an enjoyable afternoon with us and when it comes to them selecting and presenting the Man of the Match let`s hope they are spoilt for choice.

TODAY`S MATCH BALL SPONSORS

Our Match Ball Sponsors for our final game of the season are SOS BARBER SHOP who are based at 66, Market Street, Hednesford,
Owner of the company Simon Orme has established a long running business in the town and you can find out more about them by taking a look at their advert opposite this page.
My thanks go to Simon for arranging the sponsorship but unfortunately due to an unforeseen problem they will not be present with us today.

AN EVENING WITH DAVE JONES & GRAHAM TURNER

Our long awaited evening with Dave Jones and Graham Turner took place last Friday evening and I`m delighted to confirm it was a great success.
One hundred and ten people attended the eventand all had a great evening.
One of the best parts for me was seeing six or seven companies back at Hednesford Town Football Club for the first time in over fifteen years and it just proves that the local business world will still support this football club.
The host for the evening was the former Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder, Andy Blair, and he did a great job in keeping the evening moving along.
Both Dave Jones and Graham Turner were very good as well and the evening was a great success.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported the night along with Whitehouse Catering and our own Maria and the Bar Staff who did a superb job.
Well, as most of you will be aware these will be my final notes as I will be leaving the club following today`s game.
I want to thank all of our Advertisers and Sponsors for the support they have given to the club and to the fans for their brilliant support as well.
My thanks also go to Maria and all of the bar staff who work so hard, not just on a matchday but at all functions as well.
It promises to be a huge summer for the football club and I will be following the events very closely and hoping that the club can get back to the dizzy heights that we were once before.
Thank you all for coming out to support the team today and let`s hope that we can end the season on a high.
Have a great summer!
Terry
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

A massive thanks to TERRY BRUMPTON for revitalising the Commercial side of things during his recent time with the Club - fullfilling a role that the previous owner insisted was totally un-necessary and would never pay for itself!! :doh:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21