Commercial Corner

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
PitmanKeith

Commercial Corner

Post by PitmanKeith »

SPONSOR SHOWCASE
THE TRAFALGAR
Our sponsors for our home game this coming Saturday with Runcorn Linnets are THE TRAFALGAR and on Thursday evening we paid them a visit.
In the picture from left to right are
Trafalgar Manager, Michael Brain, Manager Danny Glover, Chairman, Ade Dando,
Commercial Manager Terry Brumpton and General Manager Terry McMahon.
We thank Michael for his support and hope that he and his guests have an enjoyable afternoon with us on Saturday.
If you know of anyone who would like to support Hednesford Town Football Club in any commercial way at all then please email commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com
Screenshot_20231006_095039_Gmail.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Re: Commercial Corner

Post by Del »

Great work by Terry Brumpton already ... doing a job I was told we didn't need and couldn't afford. :clap: :clap:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Screenshot_20231020_214102_OpenDocument Reader.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

PitmanKeith wrote: Fri Oct 20 2023 9:43 pm Screenshot_20231020_214102_OpenDocument Reader.jpg
Nice one TerryB :clap:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Screenshot_20231026_195138_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231026_195350_Chrome.jpg
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Screenshot_20231027_173426_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_173447_Chrome.jpg
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

From the Stalybridge game
Screenshot_20231031_124513_Gmail.jpg
MATCH SPONSORS - JJ SPORTS PROMOTIONS LTD.jpg
MAN OF THE MATCH PRESENTATION.jpg
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

COMMERCIAL MATTERS
Good Afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for the visit of Prescot Cables.
I am pleased to say that we have attracted several sponsors this afternoon and I thank each and everyone of them for their support which is appreciated by myself and everyone connected with Hednesford Town Football Club.
TODAY`S MATCH SPONSOR
TROCADERO
SHARON WAY
HEDNESFORD
WS12 2NF

I am delighted to welcome to the game today our Match Sponsors, The Trocadero.
I`m sure that many of our fans know, who and where the Trocadero are, and having sampled their fine Fish & Chips, and a few Pies as well, I can personally testify about the quality of their food.
As well as sponsoring today`s game the Trocadero have also taken out an Advertising Board around the ground as well and I am delighted to welcome Gunay to Keys Park today and thank him for his sponsorship.
It is very much appreciated by myself and everyone else at the football club.
TODAY`S MATCH BALL SPONSOR
GRAHAM MILLINGTON

I am also delighted to welcome our Match Ball Sponsor today and I`m sure it will be a face that many of our fans will be familiar with.
Our thanks go to GRAHAM MILLINGTON who is also the Treasurer of our Supporters Association as well.
Thank you Graham for your support it is very much appreciated by everyone at Hednesford Town Football Club.
TODAY`S EXECUTIVE MATCH-BALL SPONSOR
SALTY CREATIVE

I would also like to thank Richard Saltmarsh of Salty-Creative for providing further sponsorship at this afternoon`s game.
Unfortunately Richard can`t be with us at the game today but he was delighted to support the football club today.
To all of our sponsors a huge thank you for your support and as I said earlier all of your support is extremely welcome and much appreciated by everyone at Hednesford Town Football Club.

MARQUIS DRIVE – A SELL-OUT
I am delighted to confirm that our forthcoming show on Saturday 16th December featuring top local band Marquis Drive, is a sell-out.
The tickets were snapped up very quickly and we are looking forward to what we hope will be a fantastic night.

CHRISTMAS HOSPITALITY
We are still selling our Christmas Hospitality package for our forthcoming home game on Saturday 9th December 2023 against 1874 Northwich.
The star of the show is our former FA Trophy winner, CARL PALMER, who will be available after the meal for a question and answer session.
We still have a few more places left to sell so if you are interested in attending then please let me know asap.
The package includes
CAR PARK PASS
MAIN STAND MATCHDAY TICKET
THREE COURSE CHRISTMAS DINNER
COMPLIMENTARY MATCHDAY PROGRAMME
OPPORTUNITY FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
ALL FOR JUST £ 30 PER PERSON
Arrival Time 12.30 for 1.00pm – Smart Casual Dress

NEW YEARS EVE
Tickets are also still on sale for our MOTOWN NEW YEARS EVE night and this promises to be a great evening`s entertainment to see in the New Year in style.
Tickets are priced up at £ 15 per person and as well as the fantastic GAZ LEES disco the cost also includes a buffet.
For further details and all commercial enquiries then please email commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com or call Terry Brumpton on 07771 802 048.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

COMMERCIAL MATTERS

Good Afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for the visit of Clitheroe.
I am delighted to confirm that we are extremely busy this afternoon with over 60 people enjoying our hospitality and to each and everyone of them we thank you for your support.
TODAY`S MATCH SPONSOR
MONDAY OLD BOYS
IN MEMORY OF JOHN RAFFERTY

I am delighted to welcome the MONDAY OLD BOYS as our Match Sponsor today and they have dedicated today`s game In Memory of John Rafferty.
Today is a very special day as we pay tribute to Hednesford Town supporter JOHN RAFFERTY who sadly lost his life in 2018.
John died tragically in 2018 while on holiday in Tenerife. He had a fall and never came out of a coma.
`Raff` was a huge Hednesford Town supporter who supported the club for many, many years and he also supported the club in many ways as well.
Each year he would sponsor a game often bringing around 30 people to the game to enjoy our hospitality and he was a larger than life character.
He was also a West Bromwich Albion supporter as well and all in all he was just a great all round bloke!
He was very well respected among Hednesford residents and was a big West Bromwich Albion fan as well as the Pitmen and he was very well known in the sporting community.
John was the life and soul of the party, nobody had a bad word to say about him.
Another Hednesford Town legend, Dave Degg, has organised today`s sponsorship in his memory and my thanks go to Dave for his help in arranging the day.
We will be hosting around 50 people from the Monday Old Boys and they will have exclusive use of Strikers Bar, this afternoon.
EXECUTIVE MATCH SPONSOR
SECURITEC SYSTEMS

I am also highly delighted to welcome Mr. Darren Jones and his company, Securitec Systems who are our Executive Match Sponsors this afternoon.
This will be Darren`s second sponsorship this season and I would like to thank him for his continued support and trust that he and his guests will also have a great afternoon with us as well.
More information about Securitec Systems can be found by turning to Page 4 of today`s Matchday Programme and taking a look at the companies full page advert.
I am also delighted to confirm that our forthcoming show on Saturday 16th December featuring top local band Marquis Drive, is a sell-out.
The tickets were snapped up very quickly and we are looking forward to what we hope will be a fantastic night.
CHRISTMAS HOSPITALITY
We have limited availability for our forthcoming Christmas Hospitality package for our forthcoming home game on Saturday 9th December 2023 against 1874 Northwich.
The star of the show is our former FA Trophy winner, CARL PALMER, who will be available after the meal for a question and answer session.
The package includes a Cark Park Pass, Main Stand Matchday Tickets, Three Course Christmas Dinner, Match Programme and an opportunity for photographs.
ALL FOR JUST £ 30 per person.
Arrival time 12.30 for 1.00pm.
Smart Casual Dress.
NEW YEARS EVE
Tickets are still on sale for our MOTOWN NEW YEARS EVE night and this promises to be a great evening`s entertainment to see in the New Year in style.
We need your HELP though. After a brisk start with regard to ticket sales we have hit a bit of a lull so if you know of anyone who is still looking for somewhere to go and celebrate New Years Eve then please tell them about Keys Park.
Tickets are priced up at £ 15 per person and as well as the fantastic GAZ LEES disco the cost also includes a buffet.
PLAYER/MANAGEMENT SPONSORSHIPS
I am also delighted to report that both our Manager, Harry Harris, and Assistant Manager, Steve Hinks have now both been sponsored.
My thanks go to Graham Millington who has sponsored Harry and to Vikki Birch who has kindly agreed to sponsor `Hinksy`.
We have also secured sponsorship for our Physiotherapist Adam Pagett and my thanks to Jack Bevan and Adam Rigby for their sponsorship of Adam.
Long serving supporter Keith Harley is the sponsor of new signing Jai Verma.
My thanks go to everyone who has supported Hednesford Town Football Club in any commercial way so far this season.
Your support is very much appreciated by everyone at Hednesford Town Football Club.
For further details and all commercial enquiries then please email commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com or call Terry Brumpton on 07771 802 048.

Terry Brumpton
Commercial Manager
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

Fantastic to see the so much needed commercial side of the Club has had such a positive response.

The future's bright - the future's commercial! :mrgreen:

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Can't understand why we haven't sold out the New Year's Eve event at £15 it's a ridiculously low price for New Year and cheaper than some pubs charge you just to get in.
If you can't go spread the word amongst friends and family.
Your club needs the business.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

Could it to do with motown shyte and expensive drinks
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

sheriff wrote: Thu Dec 07 2023 2:05 pm Could it to do with motown shyte and expensive drinks
Unnecessary comment😡
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Commercial Matters

Good Afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for the visit of 1874 Northwich.
It`s an important game for both sides and let`s hope that by around 5pm this afternoon the Pitmen are celebrating what would be three excellent points.
CARL PALMER
Today we have tried something a little different in our Sponsors Lounge where we have invited a former player to enjoy a three-course meal and then take part in a question and answer session before kick-off.
Around twenty people will hopefully have a great afternoon with us and I would like to welcome the following people who have supported today`s event.

LEE KEMPSON, AMY LEE, WESTWOOD DECORATORS, MARK & MARIE LITTLER, TERRY & JULIE BRUMPTON and JODIE & JAMIE HOLMES.

Carl`s partner Elaine is also with us as well.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and hope you have a great afternoon with us.
I am delighted that Carl is our first former player, in our Sponsors Lounge, because when I had the pleasure of being Managing Director of this club, I signed Carl and he was without doubt the best value for money signing I made.
He was a player who always gave 100% in every game, was fully committed and he was a pleasure to have around the club.
During our FA Trophy winning season Carl played every game during that season and was obviously an ever present in our magnificent FA Trophy run which culminated in victory against Canvey Island.
I`m sure there will be quite a few questions for Carl today from the audience.
I am also delighted to confirm that there will be another Hednesford legend with us in the Sponsors Lounge today, a certain Brian Horton and his wife Val.
I will probably be the only person in the Sponsors Lounge who will have seen `Nobby` playing down the Cross Keys and I can confirm what a tremendous player he was.
He went on to enjoy a fantastic playing and managerial career and it will be great to see him today.
I hope to be able to do further Hospitality days as the season progresses with former Hednesford players coming along as our guests

I am delighted to confirm that next Saturday`s event featuring top local band Marquis Drive is a complete sell-out and has been for several weeks now.

NEW YEARS EVE

Tickets are still on sale for our NEW YEARS EVE Motown night and I am pleased to say that over the past couple of weeks we have seen an increase in ticket sales.
This promises to be a great evening`s entertainment to see in the New Year in style.
Tickets are priced up at £ 15.00 per person and as well as the fantastic GAZ LEES disco the cost also includes a buffet.
We are looking at around a hundred people on the night and I`m sure a fantastic night is in store.
If you still haven`t made up your mind where you are going on NYE then please give me a
call to book your tickets for this Adults evening only on 07771 802 048.

SPORTSMANS EVENINGS

We will also be looking at holding two or three Sportsmans Evening`s in 2024 and details are being confirmed with regards to speakers etc.
As soon as those details are confirmed then we will obviously confirm them on all of our social media channels.

For further details and all commercial enquiries then please email commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com or call Terry Brumpton on 07771 802 048
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Can’t believe people are not taking advantage of the New Years Eve event at that price. I’m pretty sure the beer at the ground isn’t much more expensive than most places these days. I won’t be there as it’s adults only and if I wanted to go somewhere it would have to be somewhere I can take my kids to let the new year in with them. Otherwise I’d have been there.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Commercial Matters 16/12/2023

Good Afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for the visit of Newcastle Town.
It`s an important game for both sides and let`s hope that by around 5pm this afternoon the Pitmen are celebrating what would be three excellent points.

TODAY`S MATCH & MATCH BALL SPONSORS
HEDNESFORD TOWN FC SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION

I am delighted to welcome the Hednesford Town FC Supporters Association into the Sponsors Lounge this afternoon as our Match and Match Ball Sponsors.
In particular I would especially like to thank Chairman, Trevor Edwards, for his help in arranging the sponsorship and I hope that everyone present has a great afternoon.
If you would like to join the Supporters Association or become a Member then please seen Trevor today or if you would like to join the Monthly Draw then please see the advert elsewhere in today`s programme.

CARL PALMER & BRIAN HORTON

I am delighted to report that last Saturday`s Hospitality event, held in our Sponsors Lounge, turned out to be a huge success.
Our guests for the day were former Hednesford Town players Carl Palmer and Brian Horton and I am pleased to say it was a hugely enjoyable afternoon.
After an excellent three course meal, Carl and Brian took part in a Question and Answer session and to be honest I`m sure they could have gone on all afternoon.
My thanks to go to Maria Morgan for serving up a delicious three course meal and to the following people for supporting the event.
Amy Lee, Lee Kempson, Westwood Decorators, Mark & Maria Littler, Terry & Julie Brumpton, Jodie & Jamie Holmes and also the Walsall Wood FC Chairman, Justin Hodgin.

Everyone had a fantastic time and it will certainly be something that I will be repeating early in the new year.

We have a fantastic event taking place in the Chase Suite when the fabulous top local band Marquis Drive will be entertaining us.
The event has been sold out for weeks now and we are all looking forward to what should be a tremendous evening`s entertainment.

NEW YEARS EVE

Tickets are still on sale for our NEW YEARS EVE Motown night and I am pleased to say that over the past couple of weeks we have seen an increase in ticket sales.
This promises to be a great evening`s entertainment to see in the New Year in style.
Tickets are priced up at £ 15.00 per person and as well as the fantastic GAZ LEES disco the cost also includes a buffet.
We are looking at around a hundred people on the night and I`m sure a fantastic night is in store.
If you still haven`t made up your mind where you are going on NYE then please give me a

SPORTSMANS EVENINGS

I am working on finalising details of our first Sportsman`s Evening which will be held either in March or April 2024.
Our first speakers are likely to be the former Wolverhampton Wanderers Managers, Dave Jones and Graham Turner and the night will take the form of a Question and Answer session.
Ticket prices will be around £ 40/45 per person and there will be an opportunity to be a Gold Sponsor where the two speakers will sit on your table.
The night will consist of a three-course meal and there will be some fantastic memorabilia to auction off during the evening.

For further details and all commercial enquiries then please email commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com or call Terry Brumpton on 07771 802 048
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Hednesford Town v Nantwich Town
Good Afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for the visit of Nantwich Town.
I trust that you are all enjoying your Christmas holiday and are looking forward to what we hope will be a Boxing Day cracker.

TODAY`S MATCH SPONSORS
THE LITTLER FAMILY

I am delighted to welcome today`s Match Sponsors, the LITTLER FAMILY, to Keys Park and thank them for supporting the club this afternoon.
Mark and Maria have been huge supporters of the club for many years and were important volunteers for the club during my stint as MD.
Their two children John and Eve, who are also both here today, have also been involved with the club in the past.
John was a player with the Pitmen beginning with the Youth Scheme before going on to play for the U18s while Eve was Physiotherapist for a while and also plays for Hednesford Ladies.
I thank them for inviting myself and Julie to be part of their day today and I do hope they have a fantastic afternoon.
Oh, and I almost forgot that Mark is celebrating his birthday today, so many happy returns mate.
Thank you all for your support and have a fantastic afternoon with us.

THE NEW HEDNESFORD TOWN 2024 CALENDAR

Hopefully the brand new Hednesford Town 2024 Calendar will be on sale today. Please call in the Club Shop and ask for further details.
MARQUIS DRIVE
A week last Saturday we had a fabulous evening in the Chase Suite when top local band Marquis Band entertained a full house of 160 people.
It was great to have the bar heaving again and hopefully more of these nights will be repeated in the near future.

NEW YEARS EVE

SPORTSMANS EVENINGS

I am working on finalising details of our first Sportsman`s Evening which will be held either in March or April 2024.
Our first speakers are likely to be the former Wolverhampton Wanderers Managers, Dave Jones and Graham Turner and the night will take the form of a Question and Answer session.
Ticket prices will be around £ 40/45 per person and there will be an opportunity to be a Gold Sponsor where the two speakers will sit on your table.
The night will consist of a three-course meal and there will be some fantastic memorabilia to auction off during the evening.

MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Good Afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for our first home game of 2024.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year and hope it`s a successful one for all of us.

TODAY`S MATCH SPONSOR
SECURITEC SYSTEMS LIMITED

Our Match Sponsors this afternoon are Securitec Systems Limited and it is the third game that the company have sponsored already this season.
I would like to welcome Darren and his guests to Keys Park and hope that they have a great afternoon with us.
Included in Darren`s party this afternoon will be Danny Harvey who was a stand-out member of our successful Youth Team a few years ago.
Danny and his family have just returned from living and working in the USA and it will be great to see him once again this afternoon.
Here is a little bit of information about Securitec Systems Ltd but you can also turn elsewhere in today`s matchday programme to check out further information about them
Homes and businesses across the UK are safe and secure thanks to advanced security systems from Securitec. Cutting-edge yet cost-effective, our advanced solutions are tailored to suit your specific needs and deliver optimum protection.
Whether your property requires CCTV, access control, an intruder or fire alarm system – or a combination of them all – we plan, install and maintain your bespoke solution so that it provides many years of dependable service.
Our expert technical team are also happy to help restore an old or faulty system, so that you are fully protected without delay. Whatever you require we’ll give you an effective, affordable solution that won’t let you down.
Based in Cannock, Staffordshire, Securitec have received a number of accreditations (including NSI Gold, CHAS and Construction Line). So, as a customer, you can rest assured you’ll receive a first-rate solution, fully installed and expertly maintained.
TO DISCUSS YOUR INTRUDER ALARM, CCTV, FIRE & LIFE SYSTEMS OR ACCESS CONTROL NEEDS
CALL OUR SPECIALIST TEAM TODAY ON 01543 505 759
The company can be found at
Unit 4A, Ash Park, Hyssop Close, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 7XA
Once again my thanks go to Darren for his continued support of Hednesford Town Football Club, it is very much appreciated by everyone at the football club.

LAST HOME GAME

Our last home game saw THE LITTLER FAMILY sponsor the Nantwich Town home game and I`m pleased that Mark, Maria and all of their guests had a brilliant day with us capped off by a thrilling comeback in the final few minutes to win the game 3-2.

NEW YEAR`S EVE A GREAT SUCCESS

I am delighted to report that our Magic of Motown night that we held in the Chase Suite on New Years Eve was a huge success.
Around 100 people had a great night with us and many have asked when the next night is.
I hope to announce details soon of a Monthly Soul & Motown night so please watch this space for further details.
My thanks go to everyone who bought tickets and supported the club and also to Maria and the bar staff for their hard work on the night.
Also to Gaz Lees who provided us with a superb disco which kept the dance floor pretty full all night.

If you would like to support Hednesford Town Football Club in any commercial way then please contact our Commercial Manager, Terry Brumpton, on 07771 802 048 or email him commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Good Afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for today`s home game with City of Liverpool.
It`s been a while since we were last at home but on that occasion we ran out 3-0 winners in convincing style over Widnes, so let`s hope that we can keep our home form going today.

TODAY`S MATCH SPONSORS

I am delighted to welcome WHITEHOUSE FOODS LTD to Keys Park this afternoon as our Match Sponsors and my thanks go to Andrew, Lyndsey and Luke for their continued support.
You should have seen inside the matchday programme today, and around the bars in both Strikers and the Chase Suite a number of leaflets advertising a great deal that Whitehouse Foods Ltd have on offer for all Hednesford Town fans.
Pick up a leaflet today and get down to Whitehouse Foods Ltd and pick yourselves up some great special offers.
WHO ARE WHITEHOUSE FOODS
We are a collection of stores across Staffordshire, specialising in Fresh Meat. Whitehouse Butchers started life as one small Butcher shop and over the last decade, we have harnessed our many years of experience in the meat industry to create our 21st century Butcher’s stores you see today!
WHAT WE DO!
Cut and prepare fresh meat all day, every day.
Accommodate any special meat requests, however big or small
Serve fresh meat to the public and trade
Cure, slice, and pack our own bacon
Stock a selection of frozen meats and other frozen goods
Stock a selection of cooked meat, cheese, black pudding, and pork pies
Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, and safety
Here at Keys Park we have been using the company for a number of years and we can highly recommend them.
Whitehouse Foods Ltd are located at 173, Walsall Road, Cannock, Staffs, WS11 0JH, and also have other premises around the area.
MATCH SPONSORS vs WIDNES
Our last home game against Widnes was sponsored by SECURITEC SYSTEMS LTD and Darren Jones is pictured with Ryan Boothe who they named as Man of the Match.
It was popular choice judging by the reaction of the fans and we thank Darren and Securitec Systems Ltd for their continued support.
That was the third home game that Darren has sponsored this season and our thanks go out to him.
I am pleased to confirm that we continue to attract new sponsors to the club and all of our forthcoming home games are now sponsored except for two, these being the games with Witton Albion on Saturday 30th March and against Avro on Saturday April 13th.
If you know of anyone who would like to sponsor a home game then please ask them to get in touch with myself on the number and email address below.

Commercial Manager, Terry Brumpton, on 07771 802 048 or email him commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com

FORTHCOMING EVENTS

I am still finalising details of our first Sportsmans Evening of the year and hope to do so in the next week or so and I will also be confirming details of our next Soul & Motown night.
Keep watching all of our social media channels for further details.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Screenshot_20240208_141010_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240208_140835_OpenDocument Reader.jpg
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for this
afternoon`s game with Mossley in the Pitching In Northern
Premier League, West Division.

MATCH SPONSORS

I am delighted to welcome WESTWOOD DECORATORS as our Match
Sponsors today and in particular Steve and all his guests.
Steve has been an avid Hednesford Town supporter for forty years and
this is his first taste of sponsorship with the club.
He has also written an article for today`s programme picking his all time
Hednesford Town X1 and believe me there are some star names included.
I would like to thank Steve for his support at the game today and I hope
that he and his guests have a great afternoon with us.
Part of his duties today is to choose the Hednesford Town Player of the
Match so let`s hope he will be spoilt for choice.

FORTHCOMING EVENTS
AN EVENING WITH DAVE JONES & GRAHAM TURNER

You may have seen advertised on Social Media details of two of our
forthcoming events as we look to put more and more events on at the
club.
On Friday 19th April we have an evening with two former Wolverhampton
Wanderers Managers, Dave Jones and Graham Turner.
The night also includes a three course meal and tickets are now on sale.
Table of 10 are £ 400.00 plus vat with individual tickets priced up at £
50.00 including vat.
Again this will be our first Sportsmans Evening for many a while and I am
delighted to confirm that we have already sold nine tables (of ten) so a
great night is in prospect.
The MC for the evening is the former Wolves and Aston Villa player Andy
Blair and there will also be a raffle and an auction taking place.
All profits go back into Hednesford Town Football Club and your support
would be very much appreciated.

MOTOWN NIGHT

I am pleased to confirm details of our next Motown evening which will take
place in the Chase Suite on Saturday 27th April.
Tickets are £ 5 only and its an Adults only night.
Another great night promises to be in store and tickets are now available.

LEEK TOWN

For our forthcoming home game with Leek Town on Saturday 23rd March
please watch out for a number of attractions that we are planning on
doing.
Further details will be released soon but we are planning to Pack the Park.
The day is of course Non-League Day and hopefully we can attract a huge
crowd to the game.
Details coming soon so please check our social media outlets.
I am pleased to say that all of our remaining home games are now
sponsored and I would like to thank everyone for their fantastic support.
It`s really great that the local business world are still willing to support the
club and hopefully we can attract even more support moving forward.

For further details of how you can support the club, in any
Commercial way then please email our Commercial Manager, Terry
Brumpton, on commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com or give him a call on 01543 422870
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for today`s crucial game against Vauxhall Motors.

WELCOME CRAIG & AMANDA
I think it`s only right and proper to begin today`s column by welcoming our new owners to the football club Craig & Amanda Gwilt.
For the first time in a long, long time, I do believe that this football club can now look forward to a more successful future and I would like to thank them for stepping in to save the club and wish them the very best for the future.

TODAY`S MATCH SPONSORS
I am delighted to welcome ACORN KIA RENTAL to Keys Park as our Match Sponsors this afternoon. In particular my thanks go to Nick Lunn for his help in arranging today`s sponsorship and I hope that Nick and his group have an enjoyable afternoon with us.
Acorn Kia have a full page advertisement elsewhere in today`s matchday programme so please take the time to have a look at the ad and see what the company have to offer. I`m sure you won`t be disappointed.
If you are interested in talking to the company then please visit them at.
ACORN KIA BURNTWOOD, CANNOCK ROAD, CHASE TERRACE, BURNTWOOD, STAFFORDSHIRE, WS7 1JS or give them a call on 07436 398565.
Once again Nick many thanks for your sponsorship today and enjoy your afternoon with us.

I am pleased to confirm that for the above night we have already sold eleven tables for what promises to be a terrific evening with former Wolverhampton Wanderers Managers, Dave Jones and Graham Turner.
Or MC. For the evening will be the former Wolves and Aston Villa player, Andy Blair, and the evening will take the format of a question and answers session.
There will be three blocks of half-hour questions and answers along with a raffle and an auction.
There will be a number of excellent raffle prizes on offer and every penny that we make on the night goes back into the football club.
Table of 10 are still available at £ 400.00 plus VAT but make sure you are quick because you don`t want to be missing out on a great night`s entertainment.
MOTOWN EVENING
We have another Motown evening coming up and this will take place in the Chase Suite on Saturday 27th April.
Tickets are now on sale at just £ 5.00 each and providing the Motown magic will be the man himself Gaz Lees.

LEEK TOWN
Our next home game is against Leek Town on Saturday 23rd March 2024 and this happens to be Non-League Day as well.
To mark the occasion we are launching what we are calling PACK THE PARK for this game when ideally we would like to see the ground packed with as many fans as possible.
We will be launching details over the next couple of days of exactly what will be going on so please keep a careful watch on all of our social media channels.
One thing I will say is that we hope to introduce our new owners Craig and Amanda Gwilt to the fans on the day when hopefully weather permitting we will introduce you to them on the pitch.
Watch this space.
Thank you for your support today and let`s hope that we can begin a new era with what would be three excellent points.
Enjoy the game
Terry
If you would like any Commercial information then please contact Terry Brumpton either on commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com or call him on 07771 802 048
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

COMMERCIAL

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for today`s vital game against league leaders Leek Town.

TODAY`S MATCH SPONSORS

I am delighted to welcome today`s Match Sponsors to Keys Park, E.H. Smith Builders Merchants of Cannock Wood Street.
We will be entertaining their party of twenty four in the Sponsors Lounge, where they will hopefully enjoy a three course meal before the game.
My thanks go to General Manager, Adam Elwell for arranging today`s Match sponsorship and we look forward to welcoming the company back to Keys Park next month for our Evening with Dave Jones and Graham Turner. The company have supported our event by taking out a table of ten.
The company have a full page advertisement on the opposite page of this matchday programme.
So a huge thank you to Adam and E. H. Smith for their support and let`s hope you have a fantastic afternoon out with us.

PACK THE PARK

No doubt you would have all seen by now that today`s home game with league-leaders Leek Town is PACK THE PARK day where we will have a number of things going on throughout the afternoon.
Admission prices have been reduced to just £ 5 for Adults and free for all Concessions for the game and we are hoping for a huge turn-out.
With the new owners, Craig & Amanda Gwilt now confirmed we are hoping it will be a day of celebrations and we also hope to have two or three ex-players present.
There will also be face-painting and a magic show so hopefully there will be something for everyone.
There are also discounts on all drinks purchased at the bar and we have a Happy Hour between 2 and 3pm and then straight after the game until 7pm.
After that you will be able to watch the England vs Brazil game live on the big screen in the Chase Suite.
Hopefully it will be a day to remember!

I am pleased to confirm that tickets for our forthcoming evening with Dave Jones and Graham Turner are going well with one hundred sold so far.
The night includes a three course meal and there will also be a raffle and an auction. The former Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers player Andy Blair will be the MC and a great night should be in store.
Tickets for this event, which takes place on Friday 19th April are still available and if you are interested and supporting the club then please get in touch with myself either by phone or by email.

MOTOWN NIGHT

It looks as if we are going to have another great night when we stage our second Motown night on Saturday 27th April.
With still a few weeks to go almost one hundred tickets have been sold and we are looking forward to what we hope will be another terrific night with top Soul & Motown DJ Gaz Lees.
Tickets for this event are available for just £ 5 and again are available from myself.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE
We have already started looking ahead to next season and we have put together what we believe is an excellent business partnership package which will consist of.
GROUND ADVERTISING BOARD
2 SEASON TICKETS
HALF PAGE MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ADVERTISEMENT
ONE HOME MATCH SPONSORSHIP
PRIORITY BOOKINGS FOR TICKETS FOR ANY HUGE GAMES
A LISTING ON THE BUSINESS DIRECTORY IN EVERY EDITION OF THE MATCHDAY PROGRAMME
The cost of this package will be £ 1500.00 per season plus vat and if you would like to support the club this way then please get in touch.
If you would like to support the club in any Commercial way then please contact our Commercial Manager, Terry Brumpton, either on 07771 802 048 or by email commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Commercial Matters
With Commercial ManagerTerry Brumpton

Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to Keys Park for today`s home game with Witton Albion.

TODAY`S JOINT MATCH SPONSORS

I am delighted to say that we have joint Match-Sponsors with us today and I welcome both Margav Energy and Martin Reaney and Simon Molineux.
I would like to thank both of our sponsors for their terrific support today and I trust they have a fantastic day with us.
MARGAV ENERGY
At MARGAV Energy, our mission is to transform homes into comfortable, energy-efficient sanctuaries, making a positive impact on the environment and improving the lives of homeowners, landlords, and social housing providers.

With a passionate commitment to sustainability and a proven track record, we are your trusted partner in creating a greener and more energy-conscious future.
What sets us apart is our team of dedicated and experienced surveyors. Every member of the MARGAV Energy team is a fully qualified Domestic Energy Assessor and Retrofit assessor, ensuring that our services are of the highest standard.
With our headquarters located at the heart of the West Midlands in Rugeley, Staffordshire, we extend our expertise to homes across the UK and beyond.
The company`s services include:
COMBI BOILERS, SOLAR PANELS, HEAT PUMPS, LOFT INSULATIONS, EXTERNAL INSULATIONS, INTERNAL INSULATIONS and CAVITY WALL INSULATIONS.
If you would like to know more about the company then please call them on 01889 580241 or email enquiries@margav.energy.
One of the company directors is our former player Tom Marshall who will be present today and also our former striker Kyle Perry.
It will be great to see both lads again and we thank you for your support.
Our other sponsors this afternoon are MARTIN REANEY and SIMON MOLINEUX
Martin and Simon are both long term supporters of Hednesford Town Football Club, who support the club both home and away, and they wanted to support the club by sponsoring a game.
They have invited some friends along to the game today as their guests and we look forward to entertaining them all in the sponsors lounge today.
It is a great gesture from Martin and Simon and we thank them for their fantastic support and hope that they also have a terrific afternoon.
Both joint sponsors will be choosing a Man of the Match today and let`s hope that come around 4.30pm they will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing.

PACK THE PARK

I think it`s fair to say that last Saturday`s Pack the Park day was a great success with almost 1500 fans turning up to watch our home game with league-leaders Leek Town.
I think that all of our ideas were very well received by the fans, especially the face-painting, magician, the cup-cakes and of course reduced admission prices.
I thought the atmosphere was fantastic and it was a throwback to the old-days.
Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on the day and of course to Craig and Amanda for giving the go-ahead to the idea, without them it wouldn`t have had happened.
My thanks also go to last week`s Match Sponsor EH Smith Builders Merchants Ltd. General Manager, Adam Elwell and his guests had a great afternoon with us.
I would also like to pass on my thanks to Maria and her catering staff for serving up an excellent three-course pre-match meal and all in all it was a fantastic day for Hednesford Town Football Club.

GET INVOLVED

If you would like to support the club in any Commercial way then please contact our Commercial Manager, Terry Brumpton, either on 07771 802 048 or by emai commercial@hednesfordtownfc.com

PICTURE CAPTIONS

Little Harper attended her first ever football game last Saturday and was delighted with the face painting while EH Smith chose Josh Endall as their Man of the Match and presented him with his bottle after the game.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣