Just Giving Fundraiser Hednesford Town FC

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
PitmanKeith

Just Giving Fundraiser Hednesford Town FC

Post by PitmanKeith »

MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
sheriff

Re: Just Giving Fundraiser Hednesford Town FC

Post by sheriff »

given my money has any one thought about approching the council
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

raised the fund to 10 grand
who knows where the road may lead us, only a fool would say
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

That's inflation for you!
:scratchhead:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Good luck to them the generosity of people so far indicates they may well succeed
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

sheriff wrote: Mon Jun 05 2023 10:13 am given my money has any one thought about approching the council
Or ex-players that launched their careers with us and went onto great things
:scratchhead:
bix_the_dog

Post by bix_the_dog »

Donated. Felt like I should make up a bit for our missing gate receipts from last season too ;)
Pitmenftw

Post by Pitmenftw »

just a thought but maybe the people who control the social media could give this another bump on the facebook/twitter pages? hopefully it may bring in a bit of extra funding for next season…
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

I did post a link from the HTFC fans Facebook group here, but it is unavailable.. probably because it is a "private group".. for those who can access it it was posted 8 hours ago and illustrates how the funds raised are being applied.

As a side issue from the fundraising it appears that the future of HTFCSA, in its present format at least, may be in doubt.

For the non-Facebookers someone may be able to copy and paste the article..
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Dobba
Site Admin

Post by Dobba »

As above:
On behalf of HTFCSA can I thank everyone who have donated to the crowdfunding, in the effort to raise funds for the new season and do all the necessary repairs to make the club safe and secure for all fans. The amount raised shows the commitment to the Club

The Club have released details of how this funding will be used:

A meeting was held on 12th June between representatives of the Club (Terry McMahon and Kevin Fearn) and SA representatives ( Paul Woodhead and myself) to discuss funding from SA to support the club.
We had previously agreed to Fund £600. 00 towards the refurbishment of the First Aid Room at January SA meeting and we have made an interim payment from SA funds of £250.00 towards costs of maintenance sundries.

I had on behalf of SA made a bid for a funding grant from Hednesford Town Council for equipment for Val Bates which we had received a sum of £500.00. This meet with several issues but I can say that the requested items for Val have been purchased at a cost of £396.00.
At the time of writing we have been asked by the Club to fund the fertilizer costs of £240.00. I have confirmed with Matthew Johnson of Town Council that the remaining grant of £104.00 can be used towards costs. The remaining cost would have to come from the PPD Funds which a % are given to the club. The above amount will need to be accurately calculated. Some payments are made by cash, other are Standing Orders in advance and outstanding funds from previous year total. Paul will reconcile the funds including the deficit of funds owed to the PPD.

It was agreed that we can hold an EGM/AGM at the club ( Date to be announced) to discuss issues around the Future of SA in its present format, Change of format of the SA. Formation of a New Committee (it was hoped by both parties that with the interest being shown new volunteers and others this could be achieved).

The PPD fund was offered to the Club to run as a regular monthly income but it was felt that Club didn’t have adequate personnel to take on. A similar situation that the SA are facing. This will be discussed at EGM/AGM and a decision taken. Once a date is decided for the meeting I will inform all members. Hopefully there will be support from those who have donated, volunteer or fans to come forward and take on a role to continue the future of the SA.

Many Thanks
John Ball
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Dobba wrote: Sat Jun 17 2023 9:00 pm As above:
On behalf of HTFCSA can I thank everyone who have donated to the crowdfunding, in the effort to raise funds for the new season and do all the necessary repairs to make the club safe and secure for all fans. The amount raised shows the commitment to the Club

The Club have released details of how this funding will be used:

A meeting was held on 12th June between representatives of the Club (Terry McMahon and Kevin Fearn) and SA representatives ( Paul Woodhead and myself) to discuss funding from SA to support the club.
We had previously agreed to Fund £600. 00 towards the refurbishment of the First Aid Room at January SA meeting and we have made an interim payment from SA funds of £250.00 towards costs of maintenance sundries.

I had on behalf of SA made a bid for a funding grant from Hednesford Town Council for equipment for Val Bates which we had received a sum of £500.00. This meet with several issues but I can say that the requested items for Val have been purchased at a cost of £396.00.
At the time of writing we have been asked by the Club to fund the fertilizer costs of £240.00. I have confirmed with Matthew Johnson of Town Council that the remaining grant of £104.00 can be used towards costs. The remaining cost would have to come from the PPD Funds which a % are given to the club. The above amount will need to be accurately calculated. Some payments are made by cash, other are Standing Orders in advance and outstanding funds from previous year total. Paul will reconcile the funds including the deficit of funds owed to the PPD.

It was agreed that we can hold an EGM/AGM at the club ( Date to be announced) to discuss issues around the Future of SA in its present format, Change of format of the SA. Formation of a New Committee (it was hoped by both parties that with the interest being shown new volunteers and others this could be achieved).

The PPD fund was offered to the Club to run as a regular monthly income but it was felt that Club didn’t have adequate personnel to take on. A similar situation that the SA are facing. This will be discussed at EGM/AGM and a decision taken. Once a date is decided for the meeting I will inform all members. Hopefully there will be support from those who have donated, volunteer or fans to come forward and take on a role to continue the future of the SA.

Many Thanks
John Ball
I'm sorry but I don't understand any of that :think:
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

Quote: "A meeting was held on 12th June between representatives of the Club (Terry McMahon and Kevin Fearn)

How the heck has Fearn become a representative of the Club now???
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21