Open Message to Ade

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Ross

Open Message to Ade

Post by Ross »

Ade,

First and foremost - thank you!

I know we've had a number of differing opinions and we will have both felt the other has spoken out of turn. One thing I always knew was I said things I said because I care about this football club and what you have done today shows to us all you do too!

It takes a certain someone to publicly admit to mistakes which you have done and my god I know I've had to do in my life too!

I think one thing we all want as fans now is openness and transparency- good and bad things done in a professional manner.

I will finish on this, we all know this season will be tough and we accept that but I and every supporter will be behind you, Danny and the club.

I hope to be able to buy you a pint soon.

Ross
bix_the_dog

Re: Open Message to Ade

Post by bix_the_dog »

Yes, thank you Ade. So grateful.

And all others that were involved too, of course! Good to see Danny remains in the role too, a true Hednesford legend.
J shez

Post by J shez »

Superbly put.things have gone wrong in the past but ade has stepped in when it would have been easy to just let the club go.this year will be hard just because we are playing catch up but aslong as we have a group out on the pitch giving everything for us then we can ask no more.chuffed Danny is staying on,he 100% deserves it after how he got us going at the end of last season,mainly at home which will be crucial this season.buzzing to have this club to watch again.
Caroljohnson

Post by Caroljohnson »

Respect to you Ade for taking thus on, it is a huge decision for you. Wr may nit always see eye to eye but am 100% behind you in this. Bring on the football.