Pitmen v Redditch .. Pitching In Southern League Premier Central

Previews and then comments for the latest Pitmen match ONLY ... all other posts onto the appropriate thread. Yellow and red cards will be awarded for off topic postings!
granddad

Re: Pitmen v Redditch .. Pitching In Southern League Premier Central

Post by granddad »

Thanks for doing the post for me Perton pitman. Exactly what I and the far side supporter's agree on.
C D S

Post by C D S »

Standing right in front of the incident in the Heath Hayes end and it seemed like a ludicrous decision at the time; watching it a second time and it confirms what I thought I’d seen. Hopefully the video evidence can be presented to get the card overturned like the Mendez-Jones one against Stourbridge a couple of seasons ago. The ref had a very shaky game, always wanting to lecture players (and the Redditch bench) after every incident.
www.pitmenweb.co.uk - Independent Hednesford Town
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

sheriff wrote: Sun Aug 07 2022 10:53 am not sure that was a sending off
Never in a million years. And interesting that the ref was so determined to be the centre of attention that he administered the red card before then deciding to check the "injured" player to see if he needed treatment - wrong way round, surely?

So much tippy-tappy football with no end product - crowd shouting "take him on..." "have a go..." - supporters aren't always the most knowledgeable about tactics but it leaves no doubt whet they'd prefer to see.

Thanks as always Dan for the highlights.
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Concise match report

https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2022/0 ... tch-united

Still no confirmation on our OS of the game at Halesowen on Tuesday so we may or may not have a chance to try things before next Saturday's 2nd league game
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Great goal from them, never a red card in a million years for Cuff.

We’re only three points off the top of the table so let’s go to Mickleover with confidence, attack them from the off and I’m sure we’ll do well :-)
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
Billy kee

Post by Billy kee »

Cuffs off to Mexico so he won’t be missed as he’s off on holiday 😂