Lichfield City v Pitmen ... PSF

Previews and then comments for the latest Pitmen match ONLY ... all other posts onto the appropriate thread. Yellow and red cards will be awarded for off topic postings!
Del

Lichfield City v Pitmen ... PSF

Post by Del »

Match scheduled for: Tuesday 26 July - kick-off time: 19:45
Venue: Brownsfield Road, Eastern Avenue, Lichfield WS13 6AY
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Re: Lichfield City v Pitmen ... PSF

Post by Glyn »

Full details, except the admission prices, for those to whom it matters... ;)
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Dobba
Site Admin

Post by Dobba »

Dobba
Site Admin

Post by Dobba »

TMVP

Post by TMVP »

TMVP

Post by TMVP »

TMVP

Post by TMVP »

Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Hoping for some positive news soon on a couple of these trialists please Keenen.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
C D S

Post by C D S »

A regulation win, very similar to the Heath Hayes game where we were never under any real pressure throughout

We had to be patient in the first half, knocking it about well but falling into that trap of being a little too over-indulgent in the final third where we didn’t want to pull the trigger and always wanted to take the extra touch

Bit more direct second half with the gaps appearing behind the Lichfield defence, with Landell taking advantage of this by grabbing a brace. A good run out overall and ninety more minutes in the legs for most of the players. The centre back triallist strolled through the game in first gear - I hear he has other offers on the table so we shall see. The young triallist in midfield was bright and breezy but very similar to Parker and McQuilkin, grabbing the opening goal in the process. Rhys Williams played with real confidence and should have given the manager a clear message that he’s got a selection dilemma between the sticks for Saturday.

My first visit to Lichfield - impressive set-up for their level, neat and tidy with room (and plans) to improve further should the need arise. I spoke to some of their fans before the game and they are expecting to do well this season
www.pitmenweb.co.uk - Independent Hednesford Town