PPD

All things regarding the Pitmen Prize Draw (PPD)
john b

PPD

Post by john b »

Hi administrators. I have been undertaking PPD for October and November. Paul Woodhead is able to get results posted in match day programme but how do we get them on SA site. I spoke with Paul and he believed Carol used to send them to you.

John B
PitmanKeith

Re: PPD

Post by PitmanKeith »

Hi John, I ran the PPD originally from 2010 for 5 years.
You can post them where you are now with a different post for each month, hand typing them in.
Alternatively Del is the administrator and you can forward to him and he will post them for you.
Hope this helps.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
john b

Post by john b »

Cheers I am a PICNIC but will have a go
Del

Post by Del »

john b wrote: Thu Nov 25 2021 6:30 pm Hi administrators. I have been undertaking PPD for October and November. Paul Woodhead is able to get results posted in match day programme but how do we get them on SA site. I spoke with Paul and he believed Carol used to send them to you.

John B
Results used to be emailed to me by the last Secretary Carol so I could update this site.
Sadly, along with all other HTFCSA news, this no longer happens for some reason as no info is passed on by the new Secretary.
:cry:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
john b

Post by john b »

Hi Del. I will put them on if this is okay. I looked at PitmanKeith's reply and went ahead. Thanks for reply