WELCOME TO AWAY FANS AND FIRST-TIME VISITORS

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Glyn

WELCOME TO AWAY FANS AND FIRST-TIME VISITORS

Post by Glyn »

Here's what you need to know about Keys Park

https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/stadium

Welcome - and any feedback is much appreciated
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
north staffs fan

Re: WELCOME TO AWAY FANS AND FIRST-TIME VISITORS

Post by north staffs fan »

Well what can I say , for anybody like myself , who goes to watch premier league games ,had a Saturday off ,where shall I go ? ......Hednesford Town fc . CAR PARKING , get there early plenty to get at , a pound very good value . THE MATCH PROGRAMME , excellent value ,very professional , plenty of reading ,really promotes the club . MATCHDAY ADMISSION , PAID 12 POUNDS TO GET IN , I thought this was to get in the grandstand , I could have got away with paying 11 pounds and sat in the stand , but I could not begrudge the club a quid , could somebody explain ? , THE STADIUM , well what can I say ? football league suited and booted ,ready for the step up , excellent standing areas , plenty of seating , clean facilities . THE BAR again superb ,the spectator can have a drink while the team warms up ,and watch the fans coming into the stadium ,whatever they want to do ,really impressed with the Blackpool shirt from our great Sir Stan . THE CLUB SHOP , plenty of programmes ,the only disappointment of my visit could not see many Hednesford Town things on sale ,but the bundles of programmes I have brought will keep me going for days to come , I expect a stadium of this calibre to have a club shop that shouts out to come and buy HEDNESFORD TOWN MERCHANDISE ,and be a bit superstore type , replica shirts hanging up hats scarfs on show , come on ,you are a professional club , or have I missed something ? WILL I COME BACK ? I WILL HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Notice that you glossed over the game, but I don't blame you! Wasn't the best for your first visit.

The club isn't professional as such, but fans our very proud of our facilities and a devoted band of volunteers do great work.

If you went to other clubs in this league you would see that a fair few aren't as well set up

Hope you visit again and bring plenty of mates with you!!
:scratchhead:
north staffs fan

Post by north staffs fan »

Just got to mention the match programme again ,it has been years since I brought a bundle , I brought 2 bundles ,I came back home with anough read for a lifetime all for a couple of quid , the match programme is excellent the questions for the players is amusing ,manager write up is excellent ,the club may be part time but the whole attitude is professional , as for the game I am not qualified to make comments as it is my first visit , there is one abiding memory , is the minutes applause for Kris Taylor , my thoughts are with the player very much so football to me is life ,but there are much more important things in life than football , one of the bravest things I have ever heard , playing the Altrincham game . Can somebody put on here directions to the A460 rugeley road ,I ended up going the wrong way for 5 - 10 minutes after the game .
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

north staffs fan wrote:Just got to mention the match programme again ,it has been years since I brought a bundle , I brought 2 bundles ,I came back home with anough read for a lifetime all for a couple of quid , the match programme is excellent the questions for the players is amusing ,manager write up is excellent ,the club may be part time but the whole attitude is professional , as for the game I am not qualified to make comments as it is my first visit , there is one abiding memory , is the minutes applause for Kris Taylor , my thoughts are with the player very much so football to me is life ,but there are much more important things in life than football , one of the bravest things I have ever heard , playing the Altrincham game . Can somebody put on here directions to the A460 rugeley road ,I ended up going the wrong way for 5 - 10 minutes after the game .
Turn left at the car park exit island, right at next island, past Cross Keys Pub on your left, up the hill, bear right at top of hill, down hill past catholic church on you right, over lights then straight into Rugeley.

or

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/inde ... C52.761515
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

north staffs fan wrote:Just got to mention the match programme again ,it has been years since I brought a bundle , I brought 2 bundles ,I came back home with anough read for a lifetime all for a couple of quid , the match programme is excellent the questions for the players is amusing ,manager write up is excellent ,the club may be part time but the whole attitude is professional , as for the game I am not qualified to make comments as it is my first visit , there is one abiding memory , is the minutes applause for Kris Taylor , my thoughts are with the player very much so football to me is life ,but there are much more important things in life than football , one of the bravest things I have ever heard , playing the Altrincham game . Can somebody put on here directions to the A460 rugeley road ,I ended up going the wrong way for 5 - 10 minutes after the game .
Army of volunteers also do below as well, we are a friendly bunch and you may be interested.

http://www.htfcsa.co.uk/join

http://www.htfcsa.co.uk/prizedraw
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

[quote="north staffs fan"]Just got to mention the match programme again ,it has been years since I brought a bundle , I brought 2 bundles ,I came back home with anough read for a lifetime all for a couple of quid , the match programme is excellent the questions for the players is amusing ,manager write up is excellent ,the club may be part time but the whole attitude is professional , [/quote][/color]

STAR POSTING :clap:

Thank you - we put a lot of time and effort into making our programme the quality item that it is .. it is nice to receive a comment of appreciation for once!!
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Dobba
Site Admin

Post by Dobba »

As well as seconding Del's post regarding your comments on the match programme, posting to say that the physical club shop is very much on the HTFCSA radar after the success of its online counterpart.
CountyFan

Post by CountyFan »

Really good info and much appreciated, I'll be visiting for the first time on Saturday.
travel52

Post by travel52 »

hello every one i m new here your post is too good thanks for sharing