FC UTD V HTFC

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

FC UTD V HTFC

Post by Jon »

Here are the highlights, I would like to thank FCUM.TV for letting me use their clip for the first goal (my camera had issues just as they scored !).
While on about FCUM.TV i would just like to say what a great bunch of people they were and thanks for your hospitality.

Their full match coverage is available here:

http://www.vimeo.com/35815169
Perton Pitman

Re: FC UTD V HTFC

Post by Perton Pitman »

Thanks for the highlights - much appreciated. On the evidence of that 5 minutes I have to say I feel very sorry for the centre halves and Dan Crane who were over worked all afternoon. Hopefully we can learn from this and put in a tighter showing down the flanks in the return match
:scratchhead:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Jon wrote:While on about FCUM.TV i would just like to say what a great bunch of people they were and thanks for your hospitality.

Seconded Jon, everyone I came into contact with were very polite and helpful, nothing too much trouble, well done all at FCUM
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

PitmanKeith wrote:
Jon wrote:While on about FCUM.TV i would just like to say what a great bunch of people they were and thanks for your hospitality.

Seconded Jon, everyone I came into contact with were very polite and helpful, nothing too much trouble, well done all at FCUM
And a hear hear from me too - and one thing I made a point of doing at both Chester and Bury was to thank the stewards as I left - I imagine that theirs is literally a thankless task more often than not, so I thought it appropriate to let them know that their help is appreciated, whatever the outcome of the game

I'll watch the highlights later with a stiff drink...
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Glyn wrote:
PitmanKeith wrote:

And a hear hear from me too - and one thing I made a point of doing at both Chester and Bury was to thank the stewards as I left - I imagine that theirs is literally a thankless task more often than not, so I thought it appropriate to let them know that their help is appreciated, whatever the outcome of the game

I'll watch the highlights later with a stiff drink...

I'm glad you didn't try to type that after you'd had it

MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Jon wrote:

Here are the highlights
Thanks Jon

Game of two halves, as we said on the day, our early promise blown away in the second half

What a through ball from Clemmo for the chance with which we could have nicked a point - but I'm afraid that Marv just hit the ball towards the goal rather than passing it into the net

Regardless of the outcome it was good to watch a game with a real crowd, and the return could well also bring our biggest gate of the season
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

PitmanKeith wrote:

I'm glad you didn't try to type that after you'd had it

I did spot the spolling errer in the team line-up though. Thought I'd better mention it as my standards of proof-reading slipped earlier...

:roll: :twisted: