Muppet Ref!!

You can add your jokes or other humorous items here for us all to enjoy .. BUT PLEASE KEEP THEM CLEAN .. or you could face a ban!!
Del

Muppet Ref!!

Post by Del »

"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Lee K

Re: Muppet Ref!!

Post by Lee K »

I can't believe how any of this could have happened.

Surely the referee at least scans the team sheet before the match starts. If he sees the name Watt he's not likely to forget it is he?
And secondly, when a player is asked for his name for a booking, surely you would say your first and second name and not just your surname. It's all rather odd.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
The Beerhunter

Post by The Beerhunter »

Lee K wrote:

Surely the referee at least scans the team sheet before the match starts. If he sees the name Watt he's not likely to forget it is he?
And secondly, when a player is asked for his name for a booking, surely you would say your first and second name and not just your surname. It's all rather odd.
It's like the old Fawlty Towers sketch with Mrs Richards the deaf woman :-D
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

The Beerhunter wrote:
Lee K wrote:

It's like the old Fawlty Towers sketch with Mrs Richards the deaf woman :-D
Watt?

This one

MFL Div 1 2025 🤣