Fylde coach

For 2019/2020 travel to away games please see the pages above entitled "Grayshells 'New' Travel Club"
Real Ale Fan On Tour

Fylde coach

Post by Real Ale Fan On Tour »

If we are able to run a coach to Fylde it will leave Keys Park at 9:30; we need about 35 to run one.
Real Ale Fan On Tour

Re: Fylde coach

Post by Real Ale Fan On Tour »

Confirm that Travel Club will be running a coach to Fylde, leaving Keys Park on Saturday 29th November at 9-30am at a cost of £15-00.

Can all those who have said they are going ensure they attend or let Ken know asap if they cannot do so.

We presently have enough saying they intend to go to cover costs, if more do actually book then we can reduce the actual fare accordingly.
Del

Post by Del »

Real Ale Fan On Tour wrote:Confirm that Travel Club will be running a coach to Fylde, leaving Keys Park on Saturday 29th November at 9-30am at a cost of £15-00.
:clap:Image

Calling at all pubs en route!!Image
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

I have to say I'm impressed that we've got the requisite number to make the running of a coach viable for this one - Ken told me before the game how many short we were and I didn't think that Saturday's result would have enthused anyone else to sign up

Well done you loyal away fans

:clap:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34