It's time for the jokes, folks!

You can add your jokes or other humorous items here for us all to enjoy .. BUT PLEASE KEEP THEM CLEAN .. or you could face a ban!!
Glyn

Re: It's time for the jokes, folks!

Post by Glyn »

Who's the only sober Geordie this morning?

Michael Carrick.....
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Sir Alex Ferguson has reacted furiously to criticism of the Man U performance at Newcastle last night by putting Howard Webb on the transfer list....
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Glyn wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson has reacted furiously to criticism of the Man U performance at Newcastle last night by putting Howard Webb on the transfer list....
Funny that - always topical!!

:roll:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

... and here's another topical one....

As a lorry driver in Essex stops for a red light, a blonde in her car pulls up alongside. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his lorry cab, and knocks on the door. The driver lowers the window, and she says, "Hi, my name is Sharon and you're losing some of your load!"

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the lorry stops for another red light, the girl again catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his cab, and knocks on the door. The guy lowers the window, and she says, "Hi, my name is Sharon and you ARE losing some of your load."

Shaking his head, the driver ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again.

All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the lorry cab door.
The driver lowers the window again and she says, 'Hi, my name is Sharon and you really are losing some of your load!

When the light turns green, the driver revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of his lorry, and runs back to the blonde.

He knocks on her window and, as she lowers it, he says...

"Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm gritting the road."
Soup Dragon

Post by Soup Dragon »

Paddy had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition.

It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 18th birthday. On that special day, they'd each walked across the lake to the pub on the far side for their first legal drink.

So when Paddy's 18th birthday came 'round, he and his pal Mick took a boat out to the middle of the lake. Paddy stepped out of the boat and nearly drowned! Mick just barely managed to pull him to safety.

Furious and confused, Paddy went to see his grandmother.

'Grandma' he asked, "Tis me 18th birthday, so why can't I walk 'cross the lake like me father, his father, and his father before him?"

Granny looked deeply into Paddy's troubled brown eyes and said, "Because yer father, yer grandfather and yer great-grandfather were all born in December when the lake is frozen. You were born in August, ya f*k*n idiot!"
It took me years to understand "here's" from "hears", so their you go!
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Daz Hale on top form on WM this morning (and taking my mind off sliding along the roads, paths and drives of the good people of Brierley Hill and district....)

a) What was Long John Silver's favourite subject at school?

Algebraaaaaaaargh, Jim Lad.....

b) Did you see that documentary at the weekend about the smallest prison in the world? It's called Amoeba. It's only got one cell.....

:mrgreen:
Soup Dragon

Post by Soup Dragon »

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....
Soup Dragon

Post by Soup Dragon »

Paddy's racing snail is not winning races anymore. So he decided to take it's shell off to reduce it's weight and make him more aerodynamic. It didn't work, if anything it made him more sluggish.
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Soup Dragon wrote:Paddy's racing snail is not winning races anymore. So he decided to take it's shell off to reduce it's weight and make him more aerodynamic. It didn't work, if anything it made him more sluggish.
I've always loved the daft ones!

:mrgreen: :clap:

(Even when they have superfluous apostrophes in them :twisted: )
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Daz Hale on top form on WM again this morning (as a Wolves fan he has to laugh or he'd cry....)

"I have a friend who was an Ipswich fan, followed them home and away, but then he moved up here, and now he's got married he's lost interest....

.... does that make him an ex-tractor fan?"

Del

Post by Del »

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

The very witty (Wolves fan) Daz Hale on WM this morning:

"It's Emmerdale tonight, it's all about Zak Dingle isn't it, he's going bonkers.... but he still wouldn't appoint Terry Connor as Wolves Manager...."
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Can't get your lizard up in the morning? you must have a reptile dysfunction
:scratchhead:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked.

The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable.

I thought to myself, 'that guy's heading for a breakdown...'
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Emile Heskey has joined Facebook.

He meant to join Twitter but he missed...
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Didier Drogba's decision to leave Chelsea has resulted in the club releasing 4 medical staff, 2 stretcher bearers and a drama teacher.
Del

Post by Del »

A husband frantically calls the hotel management from his room, saying "Please come up fast .. I'm having an argument with my wife and she says she will jump out the window of your hotel".

The manager responded, "I'm sorry Sir, but that's a personal matter”.

The husband replied: "No you idiot, the window won't open! That's a maintenance matter”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An Alabama pastor said to his congregation "Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. Now this is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. I want the person who said this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian family present."

No one moved.

The preacher continued "Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression."

Again, all was quiet.

Then, slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop a runaway train rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke "Reverend, there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets."

The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the congregation roared.

"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
si attiker

Post by si attiker »

Following the death of The Human Cannonball at the Kent Show a spokesman said"We will struggle to get another man of the same calibre"
Del

Post by Del »

Little Billy and Lucy are only 12 years old, but they know they are in love.
One day they decide that they want to get married, so Billy goes to Lucy's father to ask him for her hand.
Billy bravely walks up to him and says, "Mr. Smith, me and Lucy are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well Billy, you're only 12.. Where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Billy replies, "In Lucy's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."

Still thinking this is just adorable, Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Lucy."

Again, Billy instantly replies, "Our pocket money, Lucy gets five pounds a week and I get 8 pounds' that's about 52 pounds a month, so that should do us just fine."

Mr. Smith is impressed that Billy has put so much thought into this. "Well Billy, it seems like you have everything worked out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little children of your own?"

Billy just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far." :mrgreen:

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

The happiest memories of my childhood are of when Dad used to put me in a tyre and roll it downhill. They were Good Years

(unashamedly nicked from Daz Hale on Radio WM :mrgreen: )
Bob C

Post by Bob C »

Have you heard of the oomegooli bird?

To explain. Its a bird with no legs, that calls oomegooli, oomegooli each time it comes into land. :mrgreen:
Bob C

Post by Bob C »

The boy stood on the burning deck.
Bygum he had a whopper.
Twice round his waist, once round his neck and up his a**e for a stopper
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Glyn wrote:Lots of other FC forums have a jokes section Image(and we did on the penultimate one), so it's time we did.... but KEEP THEM CLEAN please or they will be deleted
Hmmmm. We're getting dangerously close....

:evil:
Bob C

Post by Bob C »

Glyn wrote:
Glyn wrote:Lots of other FC forums have a jokes section Image(and we did on the penultimate one), so it's time we did.... but KEEP THEM CLEAN please or they will be deleted
Hmmmm. We're getting dangerously close....

:evil:
A joke is a joke, in this case members can imagine what their brains want to imagine. remember NO SWEAR WORDS used. Its the way I tell em lol
Del

Post by Del »

Especially for Glyn ...

Image :mrgreen:

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21