Post by Dobba »

Thanks to Ox Box for the footage

Our Goals
14:38 - Macca opens the scoring
1:15:48 - (Not so big) Marv scores the winner
Glyn

Re: Oxford City vs Pitmen - Full 90mins

Post by Glyn »

Eventually found time to watch these, thanks Ben for signposting when the goals were scored as I couldn't have sat through all 90 minutes

(Theirs on 47:40, by the way, so maybe it wasn't as far into added on time as we thought.... and I don't make it a foul throw as some reporters did... and no idea why their "goal" preceding it was disallowed, the verdict was offside but I can't see one, though the camera angle is useless)

Johnson's goal is a gem (Jon, I think we've somehow missed that one off the GOTS video, though to be fair it wouldn't win....)

And listening to that commentary (13 minutes, "a result coming through..." - erm, no, you mean a score...) makes me realise how lucky I am to be actually at many of our away games, not following them via opponents' or local radio commentaries...

:roll:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

Glyn wrote: or local radio commentaries...
Local radio can be very interesting - they often tell you how many pigeons are sat on the stand roof .. or about the curried chocolate brownies Mrs Singh has sent in for the commentators! :mrgreen:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Anyone watched the sending-off and if so what time was it?

And can you lip-read?

:mrgreen: :oops: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34