Missed the game? Catch up here.
Dobba
Site Admin

Pitmen vs Guiseley AFC (Goals)

Post by Dobba »

Glyn

Re: Pitmen vs Guiseley AFC (Goals)

Post by Glyn »

Thanks Ben - my computer is running even slower than the slo-mo, but I'm thinking that none of the goals were offside, and their keeper took a dive for our second, but then many of their players were doing that all game anyway
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Glover may have been level after all, but I still reckon the ref should have blown up for a foul for the second. Made up for the blatant hand ball that was missed
:scratchhead:
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

I don't think there is a foul on the keeper for the second. He didn't come out with any conviction at all, but even so, we had a penalty appeal turned down for a blatant and obvious handball so it evens itself out.
Glover looks level with McCone for me, which makes him onside. Well done liner!
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Lee K wrote:I don't think there is a foul on the keeper for the second. He didn't come out with any conviction at all, but even so, we had a penalty appeal turned down for a blatant and obvious handball so it evens itself out.
Glover looks level with McCone for me, which makes him onside. Well done liner!
Anyone notice that shove on McCone before it breaks for the other player to volley in their second.

The only thing in line with Glover for our third is the floodlight pylon - justice for a bunch of cheating %$£$%$£$ though.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣