Match footage of Stocksbridge v HTFC

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

Match footage of Stocksbridge v HTFC

Post by Jon »

Thanks to the Stocksbridge cameraman for letting us use his link to their highlights...

http://www.stocksbridgeps.com/videos.php
Glyn

Re: Match footage of Stocksbridge v HTFC

Post by Glyn »

Thanks Jon and SPS man

Something masochistic made me watch this.... no replay of the Craney red card incident, but no-one seems to be arguing about it too much - and no footage of Marv's sending off, but maybe just as well, it's already x-certificate

:roll: :(
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
The Beerhunter

Post by The Beerhunter »

You wouldn't need any footage of Marv's red card, just the audio.....
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Was not sure whether to put link up, but we have to take the bad with the good games...we will get over it and there will be plenty more good to come !
Scramble Harry

Post by Scramble Harry »

Not surprised there was no footage of the Marv red card as it would have had to have shown the ref's blooper by throwing them that drop ball!

I have seen it three or four times and still can't see 100% sure what part of Dan's body it came off, judging by players reactions it could well have been his arms, but it certainly wasn't deliberate and the ref would have had to be guessing.

We will get decisions like that at some point this season as things always even themselves out. Some good footage there and shows both teams equally. They got lucky with the 2nd as it fell right into the SSP players path. Maybe Dan would have saved the 3rd as he would have stood taller than Camps could do. He certainly in no way disgraced himself.

Lets learn, lets build, lets regroup and lets show Matlock what Hednesford Town are really about - winning games.
"I never said it was going to be easy"
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Must have watched the Craney incident a dozen times now. Would have liked to have had the refs view of it as I certainly can't be sure where the ball has hit him. If it has hit him on the arm at worst it's ball to arm not arm to ball, he is just trying to spread himself, a yellow in my eyes.

In saying that I think one or two others ought to follow Craneys example, as much as he probably didn't agree and however much he was upset about the decision, he just accepted it and walked.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣