Important ! Travel Club Coach to Harrogate.

For 2019/2020 travel to away games please see the pages above entitled "Grayshells 'New' Travel Club"
Billy

Important ! Travel Club Coach to Harrogate.

Post by Billy »

The coach to Harrogate is now full, thanks. :clap: Please note the Coach will leave Keys Park at 9.30am not 10am as printed in last Saturdays programme, sorry for the confusion.
Would be grateful if anybody who has booked to let me know if you can't make it, have a few people waitng for a seat, thanks.

Have done a seating plan to try and make sure everybody is happy. ( Gold members will not be affected i hasten to add ). Going to a birthday party Friday night so would appreciate everybodys cooperation on the day as i and a few others might be a little delicate. :doh:.
Cheers, Ken.
1919venue

Re: Important ! Travel Club Coach to Harrogate.

Post by 1919venue »

Hi,

The Newley refurbished 1919 venue looks forward to welcoming you all. We will be showing the Arsenal v Liverpool game live ahead of our match. We will be open from 12pm serving real ale and our bar prices are extremely reasonable compared to our surrounding public bars.

Hope to see you there!!!!
Glyn

Re: Important ! Travel Club Coach to Harrogate.

Post by Glyn »

very sorry, only noticed belatedly that that post was awaiting approval, but hopefully a few visiting fans enjoyed that hospitality last Saturday!

:roll: :oops:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34