HTFC v Chorley Highlights

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

HTFC v Chorley Highlights

Post by Jon »

Apologies for a few mistakes and missing out a few highlights will sort this when i can, so take this as version 1 of the video :)
Glyn

Re: HTFC v Chorley Highlights

Post by Glyn »

Thanks as ever Jon, no problem

Points arising:

a) Yes, the ref could have shown at least 4 yellow cards for late tackles on our lads (mainly on Ossie); but the one he showed Jay late on for a nothing-challenge still make me feel that if he'd have started showing them to their guys earlier, we'd have got more too;

b) First ref this season to spot Shaw nicking 10-15 yards on every throw-in :twisted: - but unlike the two previous refs we had, this one knew that the penalty is to give the throw to the other team, not order a retake!

c) Merit mark to their keeper for putting the ball out (not shown) when Hay was down injured (after being clattered, no foul given) - and for his priceless reaction to the CH heading the ball past him for the first goal

d) Some tremendous captaincy by Camps, encouraging the players especially after the handbags after the late challenge on Craney. He's growing into the role. :clap:

and finally...

e) I said a time or two during the game that Che is due a goal, and he threatened - we'll have it tonight please!
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34