Pitmen V Chester

Post by Jon »

Enjoy this Amani Allen !
Glyn

Re: Pitmen V Chester

Post by Glyn »

Jon, the quality of your package (oo-er missus) is getting better and better

Points arising:

a) I think we can see now why Wellers saw red as well as Horan, though on which official's say-so it remains difficult to tell - I reckon the chap with the camera had the best view of it!

b) Cracking run by Elliott for the first goal (one of two GOTM contenders in the game), notwithstanding his shirt being pulled back, which I didn't see at the time (nor did the Assistant Referee, presumably?)

c) Yes, Amani's finish was simply superb. First of many, we hope....
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

(redcard) .. neither player can have any argument regarding the cards - ref was spot on!

Great to see a youngster with a cool head and a great left foot - well done Amani. :dance:

Thanks Jon ...again - the video matches the text updates!
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Del wrote:(redcard) .. neither player can have any argument regarding the cards - ref was spot on!

Great to see a youngster with a cool head and a great left foot - well done Amani. :dance:

Thanks Jon ...again - the video matches the text updates!
LOL, we don't make them up you know - well, apart from the (crows) figures...

:roll:
Jon

Post by Jon »

Thanks for your kind words,much appreciated. Thanks too to the txters and twits who keep everyone updated.
I just need to get some hi res pictures of our players to use for the goal scorers! i think a email is in order to our club photographer.
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Jon wrote:Thanks for your kind words,much appreciated. Thanks too to the txters and twits who keep everyone updated.
I just need to get some hi res pictures of our players to use for the goal scorers! i think a email is in order to our club photographer.
I'm sure he/they will be only too happy to oblige!!

:)