Forum Downtime

Turns out past lives are a thing!
Dobba
Site Admin

Forum Downtime

Post by Dobba »

As I'm sure anyone who has followed recent match update topics will testify, downtime has been an issue with the forum over the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately it is almost completely out of my hands, but I'm assured by the hosting company that it is an issue they are aware of and in the process of fixing. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem for much longer.
Glyn

Re: Forum Downtime

Post by Glyn »

Dobba wrote:As I'm sure anyone who has followed recent match update topics will testify, downtime has been an issue with the forum over the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately it is almost completely out of my hands, but I'm assured by the hosting company that it is an issue they are aware of and in the process of fixing. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem for much longer.
... especially on Saturday, albeit then only those who are housebound or Devon- or Cornwall-bound (or Cambridgeshire-bound, maybe) have a genuine reason for not being there...

:roll: ;)
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

Glyn wrote:
Dobba wrote:As I'm sure anyone who has followed recent match update topics will testify, downtime has been an issue with the forum over the last couple of weeks.

... especially on Saturday, albeit then only those who are housebound or Devon- or Cornwall-bound (or Cambridgeshire-bound, maybe) have a genuine reason for not being there...

:roll: ;)
It will certainly reduce my single malt intake when they sort it! :mrgreen:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Del

Post by Del »

More problems tonight for the Colwyn Bay updates - let's hope they sort it by Saturday!!
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Bob C

Post by Bob C »

Yes me too. It just shuts down.