Jon

Hednesford Town v Vauxhall Motors Highlights

Post by Jon »

Glyn

Re: Hednesford Town v Vauxhall Motors Highlights

Post by Glyn »

Thanks as ever Jon - a pleasure to watch

Points arising:

Can we take these highlights down please, in case future opponents watch them - some very clever work off the ball for both of Elliott's goals....

;) :twisted: :clap:

Build-up to the corner for the second summed up some of our best features, Harvey skill, Disney determination, Macpherson driving run

5:50 free kick just one of those amazing decisions which will enable those who weren't there to see why we were perplexed at the ref

Well done Craney in the post-red-card-handbags - I thought he'd run half the length of the pitch to get involved, but in fact he was there to stop others doing so (or try, anyway!)

12:30 - Rey's turn is sensational. Bet Johann Cruyff wishes he'd thought of that...

:twisted: :clap: :mrgreen:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

Thanks Jon
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Having seen it again, I'm still not convinced that the challenge by the number 10 warranted a red card. We have, and will see, worse go unpunished.

As for El's free kick, yes, it was impressive but the 'wall' constructed by VM resembled something that my lad's team put together during their matches and the keeper will be disappointed not to have done better as he was already over that side of the goal.

Good to see Dan display a calm head when others don't but he needs to be careful he doesn't put his back out should he need to shove Bails towards sfety in the future
:scratchhead: