Who Said Footballers Aren't Intelligent?

You can add your jokes or other humorous items here for us all to enjoy .. BUT PLEASE KEEP THEM CLEAN .. or you could face a ban!!
Del

Who Said Footballers Aren't Intelligent?

Post by Del »

David Beckham - My parents have always been there for me, ever since I was about 7.

Mark Viduka - I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.

David Beckham - Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.

Neville Southall - If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day.

Paul Gascoigne - I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable.

Alan Shearer - I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well.

Mark Draper - I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.

Peter Shilton - You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out.

Stan Collymore - I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week, but let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester.

Ade Akinbiyi - I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham . My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing.

Ian Wright - Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match.

Ugo Ehiogu - I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier.

Jonathan Woodgate - Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesborough.

Stuart Pearce - I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel.

Lee Hendrie - I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my right.

Ian Rush - I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country.

Steve Lomas - Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals out there today.

Barry Venison - I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock.

David Beckham - I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.

Phil Neville - The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukrainians will be more European.

Mitchell Thomas - All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed.

Alan Shearer - One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best.

Johnny Giles - I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd.

Thierry Henry - Sometimes in football you have to score goals to win, we didn't score but we won.
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Re: Who Said Footballers Aren't Intelligent?

Post by Glyn »

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

Mick McCarthy - No regrets, none at all. My only regret is that we went out on penalties. That's my only regret but no, no regrets
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Del wrote:Mick McCarthy - No regrets, none at all. My only regret is that we went out on penalties. That's my only regret but no, no regrets
:mrgreen: :clap:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Who said there are no characters left in football...

http://www.wsc.co.uk/2012-07-09-10-11-1 ... isma-award