Goals from Stalybridge v Hednesford

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

Goals from Stalybridge v Hednesford

Post by Jon »

Hi here are the goals from yesterdays game, full highlights to follow asap (with sound hopefully), having a few technical problems and having to work all day slowing me down.

PitmanKeith

Re: Goals from Stalybridge v Hednesford

Post by PitmanKeith »

Great work again Jon but.................................................................
.........what's their keeper doing for the first, and what's the right back doing going for Ossie's leg when he could have got the ball?

But who am I to complain :-D
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

Thanks Jon ... great work as always.
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

.... indeed, what was their keeper doing for the first? (remember someone commented on the match previews thread about how much we like playing v league keepers on loan... :twisted: )

.... and I rest my case about Duzza "poking in" the third

... and watch the penalty being awarded, d'you reckon the guy on the terrace with his hands in his pockets might just be a home fan in the wrong end?

:mrgreen:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

... and by the way, if our 4th went in of their defender's ar$e, as per their match report, I have great pity on him when he tries to perform a function most of us do every day....

Looks distinctly like his upper back to me!

:twisted:
The Beerhunter

Post by The Beerhunter »

PitmanKeith wrote:Great work again Jon but.................................................................
.........what's their keeper doing for the first, and what's the right back doing going for Ossie's leg when he could have got the ball?

I agree the keeper should have had the first but prefer to think it's Ossie's pace and trickery that did the full back ;)
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

The Beerhunter wrote:
PitmanKeith wrote:Great work again Jon but.................................................................

I agree the keeper should have had the first but prefer to think it's Ossie's pace and trickery that did the full back ;)
Brilliant stepover. Nowt defenders can do against that, he's just too good

:clap: