Post by Glyn »

The one we've been waiting for! - Thanks Jon, will look later

:clap:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Glyn

Re: Play off final highlights: HTFC - FCUM

Post by Glyn »

Brilliant.

Whilst it brings its problems, wouldn't it be great to have an atmosphere like that at Keys Park on a regular basis

(as long as the folks SITTING in front of the camera SIT DOWN! :roll: :x :twisted: :mrgreen: )
Jon

Post by Jon »

Yes i have finally caught up with all the highlights, to be honest i thought i had done this game, but a new job and moving house has been the priority over the last few weeks.

I am glad to say that James Price (thanks James for filling in !) will be playing a bigger part of the filming team over the coming season as i wont be able to get to every game, so i am confidant we will get all the action on camera with the help of the usual suspects (James, Jon, Scott and Jas). I am hoping to get to the majority of home games and what away games i can.

Lets hope its a good Season for the team, well everyone involved with Hednesford Town !
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Great news, well done Jon and all the team.

And by the way, forgot to add when watching the highlights that, with all the franticity (see, I just invented a new word there) prior to kick-off, I don't think I noticed at the time that cracking move FCUM did from the start, giving the ball straight to us.

I bet they practise that on the training ground...

:roll: :twisted: :doh: :mrgreen:
Del

Post by Del »

Jon wrote:
I am glad to say that James Price (thanks James for filling in !) will be playing a bigger part of the filming team over the coming season as i wont be able to get to every game, so i am confidant we will get all the action on camera with the help of the usual suspects (James, Jon, Scott and Jas). I am hoping to get to the majority of home games and what away games i can.

Does that mean for some games there could be 2 cameras at a game - goal line action, one could keep track of play and we could have confirmation of off-side decisions etc!! :mrgreen:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Three years ago today. Funny old game isn't it..... who'd have thought.....

:roll: :doh: :twisted:
TMVP

Post by TMVP »

Experience the Pitmen lifting the trophy in a whole new way with this video

Steve_W

Post by Steve_W »

Just checking over the forum to make sure it's speedy and all working as intended when I noticed this (okay old) thread. Looks great!

Remember it well, I was taking non league paper photos and couldn't get a decent pic of the team lifting the trophy as nobody knew they were going to do it in the Stand instead of on the pitch as is usual.

So the lovely Dorinda let me into the dressing room ahead of the players and I was the only photographer there to get pics like this amongst others which some of you may have not seen before. Made the front page :)

PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Steve_W wrote: Mon Feb 07 2022 9:22 pm Just checking over the forum to make sure it's speedy and all working as intended when I noticed this (okay old) thread. Looks great!

Remember it well, I was taking non league paper photos and couldn't get a decent pic of the team lifting the trophy as nobody knew they were going to do it in the Stand instead of on the pitch as is usual.

So the lovely Dorinda let me into the dressing room ahead of the players and I was the only photographer there to get pics like this amongst others which some of you may have not seen before. Made the front page :)

Great work Steve👍
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Hear hear. None of them left with Bails' recent departure - it's great that so many of them comment (often) on soclal media that that period was (among) the happiest in their career.. sad, though, that attempts to lure some of them back haven't succeeded...

I still can't get my head round Moors playing Ossie at centre-back!