Jon

Ilkeston v Hednesford Highlights

Post by Jon »

Enjoy !

Dobba
Site Admin

Re: Ilkeston v Hednesford Highlights

Post by Dobba »

Blimey, I can see why even the Ilkeston fans have been raving about Taylor's freekick.

Thanks Jon!
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Who was that person who, at the end, ,made sure they got on the film when Woolfie was involved in some handbags!?

What an example to set our younger fans! :mrgreen:
:scratchhead:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Perton Pitman wrote:Who was that person who, at the end, ,made sure they got on the film when Woolfie was involved in some handbags!?

What an example to set our younger fans! :mrgreen:

Just the sort of hooligan element we don't need. (redcard)

MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Now you know I have difficulty viewing some of the highlights, watching the version on this thread (not the youtube version) the footage stops as Tayls celebrates his goal (at 9.59) so I have no idea what or who you're talking about.

But if it's what I suspect, get the lip-reading experts out and you'll find that there was no swearing... I can guarantee you that....

;) :twisted:

Meanwhile, back to the action, thanks as ever Jon (windy up there was it?!)

While the Ilson fans bleat about whether the first goal crossed the line or not - and to be fair we would if the roles were reversed - they and their manager would do well to check out the two blatant penalties we were denied on 2:33 and 5:57 - and we don't miss penalties....

:evil: :x ;)

What a goal from Tayls. I'll forward this to a Hereford fan who's been asking me how he's doing, and my Bucks contact who can maybe tell me how on earth he couldn't get a start there...

:? :roll:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Ah, yes, seen the longer version now via Youtube.

I've lipread it and I'm pretty sure the guy was saying "Ignore him Woolfie, he's not worth it"

;) :mrgreen:

(And indeed if you search Kozluk on here www.soccerbase.com you'll see that's right, sorry I can't post the full link...)
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

Glyn wrote:
I've lipread it and I'm pretty sure the guy was saying "Ignore him Woolfie, he's not worth it"

Having a degree in lip-reading I beg to differ! Image
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Dobba
Site Admin

Post by Dobba »

Read a number of complaints from Ilkeston fans about the awarding of the freekick. Has Jon been mocking up fouls in a soundstage again? Because it certainly looks like Ossie knocks the ball passed the defender and takes as blatant a kick as they come for it.