Hednesford Town v North Ferriby Utd highlights

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

Hednesford Town v North Ferriby Utd highlights

Post by Jon »

All is not lost yet, lets get behind the team and see what pans out over the coming weeks !
Perton Pitman

Re: Hednesford Town v North Ferriby Utd highlights

Post by Perton Pitman »

Well I'm conceding the title now sadly. Confirmation that some pretty average defending cost us. Contrast the fact that NFU threw their bodies in the way of shots and crosses whereas we failed to do the same at crucial moments. We created a fair few chances, but NFU put their bodies on the line.

Re: the foul on Dan at the end of the first half - I'm sure a Man Utd player got sent off for less in a recent high profile fixture. There was certainly intent on the part of the NFU player
:scratchhead:
Glyn

Re: Hednesford Town v North Ferriby Utd highlights

Post by Glyn »

Perton Pitman wrote:Confirmation that some pretty average defending cost us. Contrast the fact that NFU threw their bodies in the way of shots and crosses whereas we failed to do the same at crucial moments. We created a fair few chances, but NFU put their bodies on the line.

Re: the foul on Dan at the end of the first half - I'm sure a Man Utd player got sent off for less in a recent high profile fixture. There was certainly intent on the part of the NFU player
a) Yes

b) "The ref didn't have a clear view and the lad hasn't got a bad bone in his body....."

News just in, result declared null and void as their keeper's kit too closely resembled ours. If he'd been up for a corner at the end as ours was he could have handled the ball and won his team a penalty

Why don't refs spot this (and why didn't I on Saturday?! :roll: :doh: :twisted: ) given that the team sheet shows them what colours the keeper will wear?

(clutches at straws)

:twisted:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34