Witton v Hednesford non highlights

Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

Witton v Hednesford non highlights

Post by Jon »

Hi just to clarify the situation about the highlights of yesterdays game.
I was given permission to film the game with 20 mins to kick off as the people who film the game for Wittons manager never turned up. I think it was Wittons chairman a was talking to about being able to publish the highlights to youtube, unfortunately he was insistent that i cannot publish to youtube. I can do at the end of the season though.

I said to the chairman that i would respect his decision, but having reading the rules regarding publishing onto youtube from the league, i believe that i can produce and publish the highlights. I shall do the highlights and then contact the league to see what i can actually do.

Its a shame that Witton are the only club that i know of that wont let the highlights be published, especially with so many incidents taking place in the game......watch this space!
Glyn

Re: Witton v Hednesford non highlights

Post by Glyn »

For pity's sake... thanks Jon... I'm sure Del can find a suitable icon for "jobsworth"!!

:roll: :x :doh: :nono: :snooty: (muppet)
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

I questioned this decision on Facebook (as Scott knows!) - and the general consensus of opinion is that they cannot stop you publishing the highlights - as long as you make a copy of the recording available to them.

I see now that you have also posted on the thread I started Jon .. so you have doubtless seen the comments Jon!

:snooty: Image
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Del

Post by Del »

Glyn wrote:For pity's sake... thanks Jon... I'm sure Del can find a suitable icon for "jobsworth"!!

:roll: :x :doh: :nono: :snooty: (muppet)

.... but I prefer Image or Image

"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

:mrgreen: :clap:
Del

Post by Del »

From Twitter:

Alan Allcock - Richard is right. The League owns the fixture so no club can stop another club uploading. Another suggestion is to submit the footage to the League website and I will approve.

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Might be worth circulating this to future opponents of Witton (or at least getting the league to publicise this more clearly)
:scratchhead:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Perton Pitman wrote:Might be worth circulating this to future opponents of Witton (or at least getting the league to publicise this more clearly)
I'll draft an email:

Dear Witton Albion FC

:nono: :x :snooty: :evil: :-x :fight: