Missed the game? Catch up here.
Jon

Worksop vs Hednesford Highlights

Post by Jon »

Dobba
Site Admin

Re: Worksop highlights

Post by Dobba »

Thanks for the highlights again Jon, looks every bit as good a performance as people have been suggesting.

Great celebration from Fran at the end too :-D :clap:
Del

Re: Worksop vs Hednesford Highlights

Post by Del »

Thanks Jon - hope it wasn't too cold up on that gantry!
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Thanks Jon - bit disappointed that Fran didn't complete the celebration with a reverse somersault, but you can't have everything.

The performance looked superb - I don't know why we aren't pulling a few fans from WOlves / Villa as, by comparison, they are a cure for insomnia.

The Worksop keeper (Bastock? ex Boston and all points East) looked in a bad mood all game so it would have been interesting to check his blood pressure.
:scratchhead:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Perton Pitman wrote:Thanks Jon - bit disappointed that Fran didn't complete the celebration with a reverse somersault, but you can't have everything.

The performance looked superb - I don't know why we aren't pulling a few fans from WOlves / Villa as, by comparison, they are a cure for insomnia.

The Worksop keeper (Bastock? ex Boston and all points East) looked in a bad mood all game so it would have been interesting to check his blood pressure.
Aye, he tweeted last night that he'd had a bad day and would be glad when it was over... you can see some of that arguing among themselves about which I texted at half-time - not a happy camp and my spies tell me their gaffer had them out for extra training after the game

Brilliant performance from our guys, almost as good second time round (in fact maybe even better when you know the result before you start) and yes, we really could have had 6,7 or 8 - late penalty looks nailed on to me

But if we'd scored any more our players would have wanted to celebrate and the refs don't like that, do they...

:roll: :x (muppet)

("They know the laws [well, some of them - just how did that guy not get booked for the challenge on Macca, 3:55] but they don't know the game")

Thanks Jon as ever - it's a great service which you provide

:clap:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Jon

Post by Jon »

Its a pleasure to do, especially after a performance like that. Its a team effort though and thanks must also go to James Price, Scott Smith and Jas for filling in for me when i am not able to attend a match.