Choice of Next Manager / Moore Gone

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Arrows87

Re: Choice of Next Manager / Moore Gone

Post by Arrows87 »

PitmanKeith wrote: Mon May 13 2024 4:51 pm
pitmanpipe wrote: Mon May 13 2024 4:18 pm Liam McDonald just stepped down as Rushall manager 🤔
Stourbridge bound I'm hearing.
⚫️⚪️⚽️UTP
Arrows87

Post by Arrows87 »

Certainly wont be adam stevens.

Hinksy has done well for himself
⚫️⚪️⚽️UTP
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Well we can cross Adam Stevens off the list he's gone to Rushall
Just riding along on the crest of a wave in HMS Pitmen
pitmanpipe

Post by pitmanpipe »

Adam Stevens was my number 1 choice, gutted he’s gone Rushall
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Matt Clarke is available, but he might be a bit distracted pre-season

https://redditchunited.co.uk/club-state ... -clarke-2/
:scratchhead:
Pete1880

Post by Pete1880 »

Well wondering who the hell it’s going to be then. I bet it someone who the majority won’t have heard of
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Arrows87 wrote: Thu May 16 2024 7:37 pm

Certainly wont be adam stevens.

Hinksy has done well for himself
Hinksy has been associated with Rushall for a long time. He's been their Academy Manager for a few years.
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Pete1880 wrote: Fri May 17 2024 6:08 am Well wondering who the hell it’s going to be then. I bet it someone who the majority won’t have heard of
You’ll have heard of him don’t worry.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
akb junior

Post by akb junior »

I’ve got a feeling it will definitely be someone we’ve all heard of, but it isn’t someone most of us would have chosen for the level we are at.
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Tuchel and Wagner both available as of today.
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Billy kee

Post by Billy kee »

I’m hoping it might be Billy Paynter…..great season on finishing second with Runcorn, well positioned for players and two consecutive play off campaigns….
J shez

Post by J shez »

Billy kee wrote: Sun May 19 2024 9:31 pm I’m hoping it might be Billy Paynter…..great season on finishing second with Runcorn, well positioned for players and two consecutive play off campaigns….
He would be my choice aswel.asoon as he left runcorn I would have been after him.for where we are as a team and with by the sounds of it what will be a decent budget I think he would be a great choice,as a stoke fan ignoring his vale past just for now!
Billy kee

Post by Billy kee »

J shez wrote: Sun May 19 2024 10:45 pm
Billy kee wrote: Sun May 19 2024 9:31 pm I’m hoping it might be Billy Paynter…..great season on finishing second with Runcorn, well positioned for players and two consecutive play off campaigns….
He would be my choice aswel.asoon as he left runcorn I would have been after him.for where we are as a team and with by the sounds of it what will be a decent budget I think he would be a great choice,as a stoke fan ignoring his vale past just for now!
@Jshez - Yes think he would be an excellent choice. If he’s based in Cheshire/Wirral or surrounding not a massive commute and hopefully could get the green light to sign some of his previous players and having been a professional sure he has some contacts in the game we need someone who can attract players from the north west to play for us. He used 14 players that played at least 30 games each so a settled squad of 18 players and loan market if injuries come. Fingers crossed 🤞
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Why would we want someone who is used to play-off failures? We want winners…
J shez

Post by J shez »

Everything billy said.knows the league,3 play off runs,yeh they didn't go up,but to be in there in this league consistently is excellent and with our apparently decent budget I think he could go further.realistic ,whatever some fans seem to think, new owners or not,we are still a team that finished 2nd bottom and got very lucky with a reprieve.the comments about Pearce and Mcdonald were always ridiculous.unless we can persuade a guy from a lower league with a good win record then we are looking at guys from higher up who will ,like most managers,not have won alot or struggled recently or they wouldn't want to be dropping to this level.
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Billy kee wrote: Mon May 20 2024 5:55 am
J shez wrote: Sun May 19 2024 10:45 pm
@Jshez - Yes think he would be an excellent choice. If he’s based in Cheshire/Wirral or surrounding not a massive commute and hopefully could get the green light to sign some of his previous players and having been a professional sure he has some contacts in the game we need someone who can attract players from the north west to play for us. He used 14 players that played at least 30 games each so a settled squad of 18 players and loan market if injuries come. Fingers crossed 🤞
No way thanks.
His only managerial role is with Linnets from March 2023 - May 2024. A total of FOURTEEN MONTHS.
Plus we need someone from the area who knows players and knows the club.
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

J shez wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:30 am Everything billy said.knows the league,3 play off runs,yeh they didn't go up,but to be in there in this league consistently is excellent and with our apparently decent budget I think he could go further.realistic ,whatever some fans seem to think, new owners or not,we are still a team that finished 2nd bottom and got very lucky with a reprieve.the comments about Pearce and Mcdonald were always ridiculous.unless we can persuade a guy from a lower league with a good win record then we are looking at guys from higher up who will ,like most managers,not have won alot or struggled recently or they wouldn't want to be dropping to this level.
Where is your source for three play offs

This is mine ONLY 14 months in the job

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Paynter
pitmanpipe

Post by pitmanpipe »

I’m being told the appointments done and the announcement COULD come as early as tomorrow
J shez

Post by J shez »

PitmanKeith wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:34 am
J shez wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:30 am Everything billy said.knows the league,3 play off runs,yeh they didn't go up,but to be in there in this league consistently is excellent and with our apparently decent budget I think he could go further.realistic ,whatever some fans seem to think, new owners or not,we are still a team that finished 2nd bottom and got very lucky with a reprieve.the comments about Pearce and Mcdonald were always ridiculous.unless we can persuade a guy from a lower league with a good win record then we are looking at guys from higher up who will ,like most managers,not have won alot or struggled recently or they wouldn't want to be dropping to this level.

So two then mate,play off final after he took and a semi final,the rest still stands
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

pitmanpipe wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:36 am I’m being told the appointments done and the announcement COULD come as early as tomorrow
I've heard that as well mate and if it's who I think it may be it would be a great appointment. We wait and see.
J shez

Post by J shez »

pitmanpipe wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:36 am I’m being told the appointments done and the announcement COULD come as early as tomorrow
Let's hope so mate,whoever it is we need to get things moving now
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

J shez wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:38 am

So two then mate,play off final after he took and a semi final,the rest still stands
Sorry mate I don't count 5 or 6 weeks at the end of last season as getting them to the play offs. It's one season for me. Still wouldn't be my choice we need local.
J shez

Post by J shez »

PitmanKeith wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:42 am

Sorry mate I don't count 5 or 6 weeks at the end of last season as getting them to the play offs. It's one season for me. Still wouldn't be my choice we need

I get where your coming from with it been local mate but for me, sombody that knows the horrors that is the North West league would be my choice.i hope we don't just go down the route like we did with the players and get a name in just to get everybody on board.we need sombody who wants to be here long term this time and build somthing ,not sombody who is gonna just ship after 6 month because they get a higher offer.hopefully we will know soon.
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

J shez wrote: Mon May 20 2024 9:01 am
PitmanKeith wrote: Mon May 20 2024 8:42 am

Sorry mate I don't count 5 or 6 weeks at the end of last season as getting them to the play offs. It's one season for me. Still wouldn't be my choice we need

I get where your coming from with it been local mate but for me, sombody that knows the horrors that is the North West league would be my choice.i hope we don't just go down the route like we did with the players and get a name in just to get everybody on board.we need sombody who wants to be here long term this time and build somthing ,not sombody who is gonna just ship after 6 month because they get a higher offer.hopefully we will know soon.
We both just want the best for the club at the end of the day but I do feel it has to be someone who comes from the local area, 20 - 30 mile radius who knows the identity of the club and has had experience and success at Step 3 and above. Someone who is looking for a project. We've pi*&Ed about too often with managers in the past this one has to be right, for the club and the person who takes it.