Squad 2019/20 (thread locked)

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
PitmanKeith

Re: Hednesford Town Squad 2019/20

Post by PitmanKeith »

Welcome Kristian
Just riding along on the crest of a wave in HMS Pitmen
Del

Post by Del »

Latest: http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2019/06 ... er-arrives

Squad latest

Daniel Platt
James Hurst
Charlie Gatter
Matt Curley
Sam Griffiths
Carter Lycett
Kieran Morris
Ben Bailey (club captain)
Louis Ezewele
Ollie Waddison
Jack Hallahan
Kristian Scott
Tom Elliot
Daniel Glover
Ben O’Hanlon
Bradley Wells
Kieran Wells
Osebi Abadaki
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
bigbryg1

Post by bigbryg1 »

Team Looks very good and it's quite a big squad when the boss has finished take it the no room for trialist i for one are glad lets build the team around what we have at the moment looks like it will be an exciting season well done to all can not wait to get going up the :) :) :) :) pitmen
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

apart from trialists is that the final squad, seems to lack pace up front ?
the phoenix will rise again
Wellsy977

Post by Wellsy977 »

Been reading some of the comments on here from this guy called sheriff .. is this the same “big”guy that got chucked out the club :-x mans bigger then gaz - anyway next time your down at keys park let me know and I’ll love to meet you and have a chat about my pace :mrgreen: anyway for the real pitmen supporters thanks for you continued support and see you Saturday....
Del

Post by Del »

Wellsy977 wrote: Tue Jul 02 2019 11:46 am Been reading some of the comments on here from this guy called sheriff .. is this the same “big”guy that got chucked out the club :-x mans bigger then gaz - anyway next time your down at keys park let me know and I’ll love to meet you and have a chat about my pace :mrgreen: anyway for the real pitmen supporters thanks for you continued support and see you Saturday....
Welcome to the forum Wellsy - great to have you here! :clap: :clap:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Wellsy977 wrote: Tue Jul 02 2019 11:46 am Been reading some of the comments on here from this guy called sheriff .. is this the same “big”guy that got chucked out the club :-x mans bigger then gaz - anyway next time your down at keys park let me know and I’ll love to meet you and have a chat about my pace :mrgreen: anyway for the real pitmen supporters thanks for you continued support and see you Saturday....
:clap: Brilliant mate.
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

How sad
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

Wellsy you need to read more posts before making assumptions,I never mentioned any ones name I was suggesting a winger with pace,I don't doubt your ability, you need to read the first page of this thread to prove that
Garlstain

Post by Garlstain »

Now now ladies calm down at the end of the day wether it be me sheriff wellsy etc we all have our opinions mostly yes it's not very positive from sheriff but at least he's consistent crap away grounds shit or slow players rubbish friendlys kits gash so it is what it is we have very fast wing backs in Ben o Hanlon and hursty with experience of glover who btw looking very sharp in training plus izac Reid who joined squad in absolutely great knock we have got a lot pace all over the pitch no gud having a speedboat upfront if they ain't got a good driver so end this doom and gloom now not good for the teams moral in future and I say this for the lads who have read FB and forum if u not got anything constructive to say about the club etc stay away or button it end of this situation see few of u at Heath Hayes sat sheriff groud shit don't come cheers
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Garlstain wrote: Wed Jul 03 2019 4:10 pm Now now ladies calm down at the end of the day wether it be me sheriff wellsy etc we all have our opinions mostly yes it's not very positive from sheriff but at least he's consistent crap away grounds shit or slow players rubbish friendlys kits gash so it is what it is we have very fast wing backs in Ben o Hanlon and hursty with experience of glover who btw looking very sharp in training plus izac Reid who joined squad in absolutely great knock we have got a lot pace all over the pitch no gud having a speedboat upfront if they ain't got a good driver so end this doom and gloom now not good for the teams moral in future and I say this for the lads who have read FB and forum if u not got anything constructive to say about the club etc stay away or button it end of this situation see few of u at Heath Hayes sat sheriff groud shit don't come cheers
Post of the year Gaz :clap: :lol:
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Strange, the squad hasn't been updated....

;) :twisted:

MODERATOR COMMENT - Sorry!
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Del

Post by Del »

Latest: http://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2019/07 ... -the-squad

Squad latest

Daniel Platt
James Hurst
Charlie Gatter
Matt Curley
Sam Griffiths
Carter Lycett
Kieran Morris
Ben Bailey (club captain)
Louis Ezewele
Ollie Waddison
Jack Hallahan
Kristian Scott
Tom Elliot
Liam Truslove
Izak Reid
Daniel Glover
Ben O’Hanlon
Bradley Wells
Kieran Wells
Osebi Abadaki

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

Garlstain wrote: Wed Jul 03 2019 4:10 pm Now now ladies calm down at the end of the day wether it be me sheriff wellsy etc we all have our opinions mostly yes it's not very positive from sheriff but at least he's consistent crap away grounds shit or slow players rubbish friendlys kits gash so it is what it is we have very fast wing backs in Ben o Hanlon and hursty with experience of glover who btw looking very sharp in training plus izac Reid who joined squad in absolutely great knock we have got a lot pace all over the pitch no gud having a speedboat upfront if they ain't got a good driver so end this doom and gloom now not good for the teams moral in future and I say this for the lads who have read FB and forum if u not got anything constructive to say about the club etc stay away or button it end of this situation see few of u at Heath Hayes sat sheriff groud shit don't come cheers
I'm afraid no pre-season friendlies for me and only a few league games, Nuneaton home and away,
Redditch home and away plus Tamworth home and away have a good season, mid table finish for me but it's only my opinion :-D
jackiemaund

Post by jackiemaund »

Can't wait for Saturday coming back from Eastbourne Friday to make sure I'll be there.
I sense a really good season ahead and intend to take in has many games has possible both home and away.
I will also take in has many PSFs has possible tho I have to say it's a poor selection this year,
Villa have been a great club,are still a great club and always will be a great club.

Frederick Rinder
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Whatever anyone might think or say, we are in much better shape than last season.
:scratchhead:
Garlstain

Post by Garlstain »

Why o why o why I dispair think I'm going to resign from the forum with dignity
Del

Post by Del »

Garlstain wrote: Thu Jul 04 2019 7:33 am Why o why o why I dispair think I'm going to resign from the forum with dignity
Please don't Gary .. your input is greatly appreciated by 99.9% of us - and I think you will find that the other 0.1% also appreciates your postings, just too stubborn to admit it! :mrgreen: :doh: :clap:

Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

[quote=Garlstain post_id=88066 time=1562222036 user_id=1101]
Why o why o why I dispair think I'm going to resign from the forum with dignity
[/quote]

Don't do that Gaz, you are like a breath of fresh air on here, communication with the fans is of utmost importance
Don't let one bloke grind you down mate, after all you are the law and you are doing a fine job.
steve-k

Post by steve-k »

Gary - please don't stop posting.

The recent weeks when you have been posting about what is going on with players, etc. behind the scenes has been really useful. We have been asking the club to be open with the fans for years and finally it has been happening - thats thanks to you!

Please don't get involved with the one person on here who is negative whatever the situation - just ignore him - as others have put, 99.99% of folk on here are right behind you, appreciate the time you put in to keep us informed and the efforts you are putting in to turn our team around and don't want you to stop posting.

See you Saturday at HH, keep up the good work mate :)
The Beerhunter

Post by The Beerhunter »

Yes Gaz, what the three esteemed gentlemen above said :clap:
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.
sheriff

Post by sheriff »

Why should you stop posting because of my opinion, isn't that what it's all about, your posts are formative and moral boosting to the fans
mattyjp90

Post by mattyjp90 »

Gary please dont stop posting Sheriff stop criticising the team it's great to have manager giving us updates on here unlike rob who didn't care about the fans like my mum used to say if you haven't got anything nice to say then dont say anything. Gaz please keep updating us
Wellsy977

Post by Wellsy977 »

Sorry sheriff but seen some comments on here which won’t help the team at all! Let gaz and wardy and reggie do their job and let us make you happy by bringing the points in ;) sorry if I offended you !
mattyjp90

Post by mattyjp90 »

Well said Wellsy btw who reggie?