Bedworth Match Programme

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Glyn

Bedworth Match Programme

Post by Glyn »

This just in from Terry Mc

Hello all, I've just had a call from Alan Robinson of Bedworth Utd. Their printer has had a problem and the official match day programme will not be ready in time for the game tomorrow. They do not wish to deprive our supporters of the programme and would appreciate it if we can advise supporters of the problem and co-ordinate taking orders for the programme for those who want it.

I'm out of circulation for the weekend but I can only suggest that those of you who want a prog "in arrears" post on here and then presumably someone can let Bedworth know in due course how many we require
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Lee K

Re: Bedworth Match Programme

Post by Lee K »

I'll order one please Terry. I've heard it's one of the best Non League Programmes.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Ian Pitt has emailed me requesting 3 copies. Don't know who (if anyone?!) is co-ordinating this, but so far it looks like just 4 copies required, and I imagine some more who were at the match will have also wanted copies

Maybe Bedworth can send us some for the club shop??
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Glyn wrote:Ian Pitt has emailed me requesting 3 copies. Don't know who (if anyone?!) is co-ordinating this, but so far it looks like just 4 copies required, and I imagine some more who were at the match will have also wanted copies

Maybe Bedworth can send us some for the club shop??

Glyn, this was compounded somewhat by Bedworth producing a 50p micro programme which was available at the game - a lot of people probably bought that, I did.
Just riding along on the crest of a wave in HMS Pitmen