Fixture Distribution Lists for January and February

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Supahednesford

Fixture Distribution Lists for January and February

Post by Supahednesford »

Please see your email inboxes (the file wont attach to this thread) for the fixture list for January and February home games, apologies for it being a little late. Too much Christmas turkey obviously affected my memory.

As has again been proved by the superb attendances in the past couple of weeks even small things are no doubt helping the attendance and general atmosphere around the club.

As always there will be a supply of fixture sheets in the bar at half time on Saturday and I will have a stash with me in the forthcoming away games.

Up the Pitmen!

http://www.htfcsa.co.uk/wp-content/them ... poster.pdf

(Edit KH)
Steve T

Re: Fixture Distribution Lists for January and February

Post by Steve T »

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I've only recently joined the Supporters Association and just received an email with the fixture list attached.

When I tell people that I go to Hednesford games I'm always asked how much it costs. Compared to the teams most of them support (Walsall, A Villa, Wolves,WBA) it is obviously much cheaper at Hednesford.

Could the admission price be put on the flyer? If people see they can come to the game with a junior for £10 it may get a few more in. I started watching after a 10 year gap in 2008 with my then 7 year old, we both got hooked and now come to virtually every home game and this season started going to some away games.

If we can get some new fans coming to sample a game, I'm sure we'll get some of them coming again.

Just a suggestion that may help.
Glyn

Re: Fixture Distribution Lists for January and February

Post by Glyn »

Good shout Steve - constructive suggestions always welcome!

I'm sure that Chris and Ben can sort this for future posters
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34