FA Cup v Corby - ticket pricing etc

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

A bit disappointed that there appears to be no additional discount for U16s for our game with Corby. Prices are £9 and £5 for concessions.

Prices for the replay are £11, £7 for concessions and £3 for U16s

Any clue as to why we are having only a two-tier pricing system whereas Corby have offered the flexibility of a three-tier system??

(I understand that Corby are a step higher hence their 'standard admission' prices will be higher so naturally their prices for the cup game are higher)

A relatively minor point, but it's going to cost me an extra £4 to bring my lad along next week.

Many Thanks,
PP
:scratchhead:
Mark

Re: FA Cup v Corby

Post by Mark »

I believe it's to do with the fact we have to split the gate reciepts with the away team.

Pricing is always a tough one - the club has to set a price that is competitive, whilst balancing that out with the demand for tickets and level of football. If we want a successful team, we have to trust that the club are pricing games to sustain the level and standard of football we all want to see.

I haven't got a link to the article, but the Redditch Chairman said that if he wanted to cover the costs he had injected in to the club, he would have to charge each person £90 admission per game!
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Confirmation of ticket pricing etc here

http://www.hednesfordfc.co.uk/component ... ments.html

I'm happy to pay my £9 to stand up, can't afford a seat though....

:oops:
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Lee K

Re: FA Cup v Corby - ticket pricing etc

Post by Lee K »

I'm gonna have to miss this one I'm afraid due to prior family commitment but I have to say I'd rather miss this than the previously scheduled league game at FCUM.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

I don't understand any complaints about pricing...

I would willingly pay £400 to watch Saturday's game...

TerryMc

Post by TerryMc »

Perton Pitman wrote:A bit disappointed that there appears to be no additional discount for U16s for our game with Corby. Prices are £9 and £5 for concessions.

Prices for the replay are £11, £7 for concessions and £3 for U16s

Any clue as to why we are having only a two-tier pricing system whereas Corby have offered the flexibility of a three-tier system??

(I understand that Corby are a step higher hence their 'standard admission' prices will be higher so naturally their prices for the cup game are higher)

A relatively minor point, but it's going to cost me an extra £4 to bring my lad along next week.

Many Thanks,
PP
Good morning PP, you may not have noticed but we have been in contact with Corby Town FC and agreed an amendment to the match ticketing arrangements which has been notified to the Competitions department at the FA.
For the match on Saturday there will be an additional ticket price of £3.00 for Under 16's which applies for both Main Stand and Terraces.
Hopefully, you will find this of assistance.

Terry McMahon
Club Secretary
Hednesford Town FC
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Well done both clubs

:clap:
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Yes, very well done to both clubs. On behalf of others who may benefit many thanks to the club for listening - it really does make a difference not only in terms of finances, but also in terms of the club engaging with the fans
:scratchhead: