Shifnal 3rd qylf rnd F A Cup

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
stonnall pitman

Shifnal 3rd qylf rnd F A Cup

Post by stonnall pitman »

Adult tickets only being advertised on Shifnal FC Facebook being sold in their bar.
A few questions as a Pitmen season ticket (concession) holder and having watched all Pitmen F A Cup games so far.
Q Are they allowed to make adult only tickets available but none for concessions ?
QCan they provide tickets only to home fans ?
Q If 1000 capacity is right and 675 at Redditch home game what steps are the club taking to secure an allocation of tickets for Pitmen fans
The debacle of R C Warwick trying to sping an away on line only ticket application 24 hours before that game went unchallenged
Q Is the 15% minimum away allocation a rule at this level and if so what is being done to secure those tickets and more
PitmanKeith

Re: Shifnal 3rd qylf rnd F A Cup

Post by PitmanKeith »

stonnall pitman wrote: Wed Sep 18 2024 7:53 pm Adult tickets only being advertised on Shifnal FC Facebook being sold in their bar.
A few questions as a Pitmen season ticket (concession) holder and having watched all Pitmen F A Cup games so far.
Q Are they allowed to make adult only tickets available but none for concessions ?
QCan they provide tickets only to home fans ?
Q If 1000 capacity is right and 675 at Redditch home game what steps are the club taking to secure an allocation of tickets for Pitmen fans
The debacle of R C Warwick trying to sping an away on line only ticket application 24 hours before that game went unchallenged
Q Is the 15% minimum away allocation a rule at this level and if so what is being done to secure those tickets and more
In all honesty you need to post this on the clubs official Facebook page or email the Club directly.
This forum has no connection to the club and club officials, sadly, rarely post on here.

Admin.
Just riding along on the crest of a wave in HMS Pitmen
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

I'm trusting that both clubs will handle this properly. Telford have no game on the 28th so I daresay a number of neutrals will want to be present. Part of my reasoning for buying a season ticket was in anticipation of a fixture where it might be difficult to gain admission.

The facebook post does say that concession and kids can pay on the day.
:scratchhead:
stonnall pitman

If Shifnal sell a significant amount of tickets to home fans or local neutrals who is to say enough tickets will be left on the day-An adult wanting to take a couple of kids along -how does that work without tickets being provided- could be a total shambles-the club needs to take appropriate steps
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

A member of the Shifnal Town FC Members group on Facebook has suggested the following:

"Tickets need to be purchased prior to match day. Due to numbers on the day sorry".

I hope the clubs are looking into away support ticket allocation.
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Recent feature re Shifnal..

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
stonnall pitman

HTFC say they will publish something on social media possibly today
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Tickets went on sale a short while ago. Not advertised on the website so lucky for me my lad is on Facebook.

I was hoping that season ticket holders would get first dibs, but that doesn't appear to be the case which is disappointing
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Hoggie

Post by Hoggie »

Fortunately I've just spotted this and purchased a ticket. That being said, I would of thought that the only fair process this is to agree a ticket allocation with Shifnal and offer these to season ticket holders in the first instance.

I suspect this hasn't been done because Shifnal are banking on far more Hednesford fans turning up than Shifnal, and if they offered say only 300 tickets and only 500 Shifnal/neutrals came as well, they could of been looking at 800 as opposed to a potential 1000 plus gate.

Out of interest, do anyone know how many season tickets gave been sold this season?
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

I've been told we've sold around 300 season tickets, but I might be wrong. I also suspect that Shifnal have given us an initial allocation and more may follow if they think that locals aren't going to attend.
stonnall pitman

Again credit to all at HTFC for obtaining an allocation of tickets for this game. Having highlighted the attempt to sell to the adult home fans only swift action removes any doubt of getting in to see this game by arranging advance tickets for adults and senior concessions.
There must be enough tickets to have not given priority to season ticket holders.
I hadn't seen the BBC coverage that Glyn has set out on this thread but it is likely local news and media will increase demand for what is a limited ground capacity.