POINTS PER GAME

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
PitmanKeith

Re: POINTS PER GAME

Post by PitmanKeith »

Final Table

img_1_1714296843745.jpg
It now appears the only teams not getting a reprieve will be Hednesford, Chipstead, Beckenham and Paulton.

It appears the only chance we have is if Stowmarket tell the FA they still prefer to be relegated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
pitmanpipe

Post by pitmanpipe »

Clutching at straws but surely Stowmarket won’t want another season of getting hammered week in, week out
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/foru ... 76/page-21

Scroll to post 418 from Brightside today, this guy is the one that compiles all these projections. Then scroll down to Step 4 relegations.

:o

I really don't know what is on the cards anymore.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

:?
Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Next Season projection for the Midland League has changed again. Not so many local derbies.
IMG-20240429-WA0005.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Glyn

Post by Glyn »

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Johnny_91

Post by Johnny_91 »

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/foru ... 76/page-26

See reply #509

It’s the hope that kills you :pray:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Johnny_91 wrote: Sun May 05 2024 1:13 pm https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/foru ... 76/page-26

See reply #509

It’s the hope that kills you :pray:
I don't suppose anyone really knows do they until the FA announce the details the week after next.

My post was reply #510 by the way.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
J shez

Post by J shez »

Not to do with ppg but has anybody heard anything about avro?I heard a few things at the end of the season about them having issues with there ground and then at the weekend a lichfield city player I know posted on Facebook about the playoff defeat and in a reply to another hednesford fan he said he had heard we are staying up due to this.not saying its right or wrong, just another interesting side note to this long story!
Johnny_91

Post by Johnny_91 »

J shez wrote: Mon May 06 2024 9:33 am Not to do with ppg but has anybody heard anything about avro?I heard a few things at the end of the season about them having issues with there ground and then at the weekend a lichfield city player I know posted on Facebook about the playoff defeat and in a reply to another hednesford fan he said he had heard we are staying up due to this.not saying its right or wrong, just another interesting side note to this long story!
Their X account congratulated Wythenshawe Town on their promotion and said they’d see them next season in the NPL West, for what it’s worth.

Interesting that Bury lost in that play off final and will remain at Step 5.
pitmanpipe

Post by pitmanpipe »

I’ve heard the issue with Avro’s ground is that their changing rooms are too far away from the pitch and they’ve been given a deadline to move them.
The only issue is, having been there this/last season when we went up there is, the only thing they can do is bring them forward into the stand behind the goal
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

“changing rooms too far from the pitch”

I never heard something so ridiculous…

We’ve only got a week to wait lads so give your brains a rest, chill out, have a beer and we’ll see where we’re going soon.
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Hanley's weren't too close from memory
:scratchhead:
Lee K

Post by Lee K »

Clubs should be relegated if the bar is too far away from the pitch, not the changing rooms…
We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to the EFL, we’re on our way (26/01/24)
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Latest from Non League Matters Forum on projections

Scroll to post #545 then to Step 4

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/foru ... ost-274453
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Arrows87

Post by Arrows87 »

⚫️⚪️⚽️UTP
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Arrows87 wrote: Wed May 08 2024 11:34 am
I put the link on yesterday directly above your post today.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

According to Non League Matters Forum Projection it is now looking likely we are favourites for a reprieve and could well remain at step 4.
The reason is the guy who does the projections is saying he has heard Stowmarket do not wish to stay at Step 4.
Screenshot_20240509_195052_Drive.jpg

Also they are now saying the FA announcement of League constitutions could now be Monday May 20th.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Caroljohnson

Post by Caroljohnson »

If we do then I think our coming out music should be 'The Great Escape' 😁😁
Ross

Post by Ross »

I think it’s very much still in the air.

Speaking to a couple of people involved in our league (step4) they have heard today we are going down.

It seems like we will have to just wait and see
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Ross wrote: Thu May 09 2024 8:43 pm I think it’s very much still in the air.

Speaking to a couple of people involved in our league (step4) they have heard today we are going down.

It seems like we will have to just wait and see
Unless they are FA Personnel and they were at the meeting which hasn't taken place yet I doubt they would know. As has been said before just have to wait and see.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Plenty of conjecture and the only people who know what Stowmarket intend to do are those involved with that club. Speculation is rife and it is a simple "will they, won't they" situation and once all becomes clear some people will have egg on their face and others will say "i told you so".
We've got to sit tight for a week and a bit then we 'll know, but if we are in Step 5 it is because we deserved it so we'll have to get on with it.
:scratchhead:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Perton Pitman wrote: Fri May 10 2024 8:12 am Speculation is rife and it is a simple "will they, won't they" situation and once all becomes clear some people will have egg on their face and others will say "i told you so".
Exactly the reason why I post the almost daily changes to the projections just as a guide to what the current feelings are. I must also say though that these guys who do the projections are very good at what they do and in most seasons gone by they have been very very close to the actual, its almost as if the FA let them do the graft and then just publish it. I think the reprieve is needed by the club but as PP says we are where we deserve to be if we end up at Step 5. Wherever we are we will need to learn lessons quickly because the last ten years is not remotely how you run a football club.
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣