Club appoints new Operations Manager

The latest news and views from Keys Park.
Glyn

Club appoints new Operations Manager

Post by Glyn »

Don't worry. Mt 6:25-34
Arrows87

Re: Club appoints new Operations Manager

Post by Arrows87 »

Although im sad to see terry go, i think this will be a good appointment. Lookimg forward to see what JB has in store
⚫️⚪️⚽️UTP
Perton Pitman

Post by Perton Pitman »

Thanks to Terry for his involvement in the club and getting the commercial side up and running again.

Another ambitious appointment - I hope we have a positive couple of weeks on the pitch otherwise we will look like a load of big time charlies at step 5 next season
:scratchhead:
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

Perton Pitman wrote: Wed Apr 17 2024 10:21 pm Thanks to Terry for his involvement in the club and getting the commercial side up and running again.

Another ambitious appointment - I hope we have a positive couple of weeks on the pitch otherwise we will look like a load of big time charlies at step 5 next season
:clap: :lol:
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
Del

Post by Del »

Let us hope that those in 'power' do not live to regret letting TerryB go - he has achieved so much in just a short space of time, one does wonder if allowed to get on with things how much further he could have guided the Club.

The last Owner was adamant that a Commercial side was not needed - will the new owners now take up a similar stance?

Good luck Mr B for the future - any Club that has you on their books can only gain from your wealth of knowledge, contacts and experience! :clap:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
PitmanKeith

Post by PitmanKeith »

The only thing this football club is missing now is Robbie Savage :-D
MFL Div 1 2025 🤣
stonnall pitman

Post by stonnall pitman »

The role itself will cover the commercial activities of the club including match day hospitality,sponsorship and advertising- Terry will be involved in certain non match day events-
Sums it up really
If Terry is unable to be full time which sounds it was the first choice option then it seems the commercial activities probably alongside community activities will still be a priority.
Pete1880

Post by Pete1880 »

What is a operations manager
Del

Post by Del »

Pete1880 wrote: Mon Apr 22 2024 4:06 pm What is a operations manager
Google says: "Operations managers ensure a company or organization's operations run smoothly and on time. They work with people, core operations, budgets, project delivery, and in company strategy. They are responsible for engaging and developing the members of the teams that they manage."

:mrgreen:
"My Mum always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana"

HTFCSA 'Supporter of the Year' 2014
Original HTFCSA #2
Original PPD number 21
pitmanpipe

Post by pitmanpipe »

From JB himself ;

Also , just to finish off the weekend hopefully on a positive (ish) note; just want to say thank you to all of you who wished me well on my new role. I promise you I will give my all to the role and be an ambassador and a voice for us fans ; I’m humbled to be given the opportunity to represent you all at the club I love.
On that note; please keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks around some QAs / forums I will be hosting with myself and then with other staff members. My first remit and idea is to start creating the positive culture this club needs and desires : starting with an open and honest communication line .
I want to get all of your views , opinions , ideas , thoughts and feelings on Board so we can move forward together; some of you yesterday gave me some real good ideas and opinions (Boog being one that’s stands out 👍🏻) but I want to get you all Involved.
Thanks again for all your support ; we will rise again i assure you 🖤🤍
bigbryg1

Post by bigbryg1 »

You are going to be very busy I think good luck :think: